2) Chilton

Rory put wiped cream in her mouth from the can which Lorelei and Aurora noticed. "That's nice" Lorelei said.

"Thank you" Rory said. "If you're gonna do that give me some" Aurora said, and Rory put some in her mouth. "Don't move please" Lorelei said. "So why are you insisting on doing this" Rory asked.

"Well because you're starting private school tomorrow" Lorelei said.

"Yes but I'm going to be wearing shoes nobody's gonna be seeing my feet" Rory said.

"Okay but everybody knows that private school girls are bad and bad girls always wear red nail polish" Lorelei said and Rory looked at Aurora.

"Don't look at me she made me do it on my first day and last night" Aurora said and Rory focused back on Lorelei. "Are you nervous" Lorelei asked Rory.

"About what" Rory asked. "About starting Chilton" Lorelei said. "Well, I wasn't until I heard about all those bad girls" Rory said. 

"They're not all bad you'll do great" Aurora told Rory. "Guys, guys new cd xtc apple venus volume 2" Lane said running in the house. "All done" Lorelei said running in the house.

"But you only finished half my toes" Rory said. "Who cares you're gonna be wearing shoes anyway" Lorelei said and Rory looked at Aurora who shrugged.

"She finished mine" Aurora said and got up. "Come on I'll help you finish them before bed" Aurora said. Rory got up and followed Aurora into the house.

>>>

"Mom" Rory said seeing Lorelei still asleep. "What, god, hi" Lorelei said. "What are you doing" Rory asked.

"Having a heart attack" Lorelei said. "I thought you were up its 7:10" Rory said. "What" Lorelei said. "It's 7:10" Rory said and moved Lorelei to face her.

"It's 7:10" Rory said. "Stop it it's a quarter to 6:00" Lorelei said. "No, it's not" Rory said.

"Yes, it is I set the clock for a quarter to six so it's" Lorelei said and Rory showed her the clock. "It's 7:10" Lorelei said and got up.

"I can't be late on my first day of school you know what happens to people when they're late on their first day" Rory said. "It's shorter" Lorelei said.

"For the rest of the year they're labeled the late girl" Rory said. "Oh, so dramatic" Lorelei said.

"Where's the bathroom" Lorelei asked heading out of her room and Rory followed her. "We have to go what if there's traffic mom" Rory asked.

"Where's your sister why didn't you get a ride with her and Tristian" Lorelei asked. "She already left I told her to go that you were probably already up" Rory said.

"I had this all planned you know I was gonna get up early I was gonna get coffee I was gonna take a shower I was gonna pick up my clothes from the dry cleaners" Lorelei said and came out of the room and faced Rory.

"Oh my god my clothes" Lorelei said. "What" Rory said. "I don't have any clean clothes" Lorelei said.

"It's 7:15" Rory said. "All my nice things were dirty" Lorelei said. "It's 7:16" Rory said.

"Oh my god I was gonna wear my blue suit with the flippy skirt I look so great in the flippy skirt" Lorelei said. "It's 7:17" Rory said.

"Okay you know what time lady, why don't you go downstairs and warm up the car that would be really super thank you" Lorelei said. "Just hurry" Rory said going downstairs.

"This sucks, this sucks" Lorelei said looking for clothes. "It's 7:18" Rory yelled. "Oh, for the love of god" Lorelei said and put on socks.

"This is the last time I buy anything just because it's furry" Lorelei said and finally found some clothes and got changed putting some shoes on heading downstairs.