Chapter 1: Fitting screws

"Servant?" - Itadori asked confused. - "What does that mean?" "Are you sure he is your servant, Irisviel?" - The man responded with doubts. - "Yes it is! I can feel it." - said Irisviel - "Uh...Servant? What does that mean?" - asked Itadori.

The girl looks at Itadori. - "It means that you are my servant, I somehow invoked you, that is, I am your master!" - Irisviel says a little proudly. - "But how did that happen?" - Said the unknown man.

"Okay....THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN ANYTHING!" - shouted Itadori, the two older men looked at each other a little confused. - "A servant usually knows he's a servant, right?" -Irisviel spoke. "Well, maybe there are servants who lose their memory when they are summoned..."-said the man who was next to her.

"A heroic spirit with no memory, that's intriguing." -Said a woman with blonde hair who suddenly appeared next to him. "WAH!" Itadori is scared because he didn't feel the girl's presence. - "W-WHO ARE YOU?!" - The girl remains quiet.

"You told me your name is Yuji Itadori, but I don't remember any hero or legend with that name." - said the man. - 'Hero? Legend? I?' - the boy really didn't understand. - "Before we tell you what's happening, we need to know who you are, tell us your story." - Said the man.

The pink-haired boy looked a little surprised. - "I don't remember much but..." - Suddenly a memory appears in his confused mind, what he could remember was:

" - Suddenly a memory appears in his confused mind, what he could remember was:

"SUKUNA!" Everyone in the room is surprised by the boy's reaction. - "I NEED A MIRROR!" - said the desperate boy. - "There's only a mirror in the bathroom, and we're not going to take you out of there until you tell us about yourself." - Said the man. - "Okay, just tell me, on my face... are there any strange marks under my eyes?" - Itadori asked sincerely. - "No, there are just these scars on your face." - Said the blonde.

'THATS A PROBLEM! Does it mean that separating Sukuna and Megumi's soul didn't work? What happened? Why don't I remember anything about what happened in that fight? Do we kill Sukuna? We lost? What happened to the others? Why did I just realize this now... YOU FUCKING IDIOT!' - Itadori thought desperately.

After snapping out of his thoughts, Itadori begins to speak. - "What day is it today, in what month to be more exact?" -His fear was knowing what happened on that fateful day in Shinjuku. - "December 19, 1994". - said Irisviel.

"Okay...wait, WHAT? T-this isn't a joke, right?" - Waiting for some kind of reaction from the others in that room, but nothing happened. - "Do you think we're joking here? Look at your situation now." - Said the oldest.

'Somehow I went to the past, so Sukuna isn't here, which makes me relieved for now.' - thought Itadori. - "So it's true.... Okay, I'm going to tell you everything about myself, I'm from 2018, a Jujutsu sorcerer-" - the boy was interrupted. - "So you're a heroic spirit from the future, that's really intriguing." - Replied the unknown blonde.

"Tell me, what is this Jujutsu sorcerer business? Does this have something to do with the wizards' association?" - said the older man. - "Look, everything you're saying to me sounds like stuff from 90s fiction movies, I have no idea what you're talking about. Anyway, a Jujutsu sorcerer has the duty to kill Curses, most normal humans with zero cursed energy cannot see them, our duty is to kill these curses before something bad happens to our world." - said Itadori.

'Hm...a heroic spirit from the future, he doesn't seem to be lying.' - thought the man. - "Tell me, what made you a Heroic Spirit." - the boy wanted to extract every piece of information from the boy. - 'Is this guy making fun of me? What is a heroic spirit?'. - thought Itadori.

"Tell me something, did humanity know about the existence of these jujutsu sorcerers?" - Irisviel asked. - "No... it wasn't easy to deal with these curses, but something made our situation worse, after a horrible incident that happened in Shibuya, a maniac, decided to remove the last seal that prevented certain curses from coming to our world, it was a chaos, eventually people found out about our existence and about the curses too." - said Itadori.

"Did you guys manage to deal with this guy?" - The man asked. "Well, yes, but there's something I haven't said yet." - They got a little tense with the boy's change in tone. - "Before I became a sorcerer, many things happened where I ended up eating a cursed tool, a finger of Sukuna." - Itadori was interrupted.

"D-did you eat a finger?" Irisviel asked perplexed. - "Y-yes... FINALLY! Sukuna was a legendary figure who lived about a thousand years ago during the golden age of sorcery, The Heian era, a true demon." - said Itadori.

"Speaking of this Sukuna guy, I remember reading a book that talked about these ancient tales from Japan, you were the one who gave it to me to read, remember Kiritsugu?" - said Irisviel. - "I remember..." - replied Kiritsugu. - "This Sukuna...he had a nickname, it was-" - Irisviel was interrupted. - "The King of Curses." -Sukuna wasn't even in that room, but his name already gave everyone a chill.

"Sukuna was inside me, I was a vessel. But he managed to escape, we knew that if we didn't stop him, it would be the end of humanity. And there I was trying my best to kill him, but I no longer remember what rest...I don't know if I defeated him or not." - said Itadori.

"You don't seem to want to talk much about this Sukuna guy, do you?" - Said the woman with blue eyes. - "As you can imagine, Sukuna was not a good person to be around...I really hate him..." - Said Itadori.

Kiritsugu prepares to speak. "Before we talk about these things servants and masters, we need to talk about the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail is a chalice, a sacred relic that grants you a wish, but to get it, we need to participate in a battle, a war. The war of Holy Grail is a competition that decides possession of the Holy Grail through a battle. Irisviel and I are part of that war."

'A war where everyone kills each other to fulfill a wish? This reminded me a little of the slaughter game...' thought Itadori. "You're not being forced to participate in this, right?"

"No, we are fully aware of the situation, as I was saying, to participate in this war, you need to be a wizard." - said Kiritsugu. - "What is that red symbol on your hand?" - Itadori asked. - "This is a command seal, we can control our servants this way." - said Irisviel. "I see, what about this servant thing?" - Itadori asked again.

"Servants are heroic spirits, people who have done something relevant in the past and apparently in the future, which is your case." - Itadori was perplexed. - 'D-did I do something relevant?' "As far as we know, in addition to doing something relevant, you need to be recognized" - said Irisviel.

"I understand everything...since I'm your servant, that means I'll have to participate in this killing, right?" - Itadori said with his head down. - "Yes..." - Said Kiritsugu. - "I can't believe I'm going to have to kill people again..." - said Itadori.

"Speaking as a hero...for your information, these wizards that we are going to face are far from being good people, they are people with selfish and criminal desires, we are participating in this war because we want to save the world, just like you tried to do in your time ." - said Kiritsugu.

"You said this chalice grants wishes, what is your wish?" - Itadori asked sincerely. - "Like I said, we want to save the world, what about you? Will you help us?" - Itadori thought a lot.

"I will!"

End of chapter 1