Chapter 5: Earth continue

Third person Pov's

Akhera, a young girl was unexpectedly pulled into the portal and transported to another world. She finds herself trapped, unable to return to Earth. Meanwhile, in the human realm, all kinds of monsters are escaping through the cracks in the portal. Ang mga nilalang na ito ay malaking banta sa mga tao, dahil sila ay mapanganib at may kadalasang hilig na umatake at pumatay.

As the situation unfolds, it becomes apparent that this is not just a random occurrence. It is a game of the gods, a test of strength and resilience for both the hunters and Akhera. The being controlling the portal system is revealed to be one of the gods, manipulating the events to challenge the hunters and Akhera.

In the year 2040, three years have passed since the emergence of portals and the awakening of supernatural abilities known as mana. The World has become a hub for hunters who dedicate their lives to protecting humanity from the monsters that come through the portals. Each individual possesses a unique mana and belongs to a specific faction based on their abilities and affiliations.

Sa loob ng Pilipinas, mayroong sampung S-class na mga mangangaso na itinuturing na pinakamalakas sa bansa. Sila ay pinaparangalan at pinapahalagahan sa kanilang kahanga-hangang kasanayan at mga tagumpay. Nangunguna sa kanila si Ace Jade Mendez, isang matapang na S-class na mangangaso na namumuno sa Lion faction. Kasunod nito ay ang mga Blackdragon, Libra, Star, at Mandie factions, bawat isa ay may sariling mga bihasang mangangaso.
,

However, not all hunters are fortunate enough to possess powerful mana. Those who belong to the F-class, also known as the "failed class," are considered the weakest and often face discrimination and ridicule. They struggle to contribute effectively to monster hunts and are seen as a burden by others.

Meanwhile, in another part of the World, there are technical difficulties with the portal system. Access to the portal is failing, and cracks have started to appear, allowing monsters to escape into the human realm. The situation is dire, and the hunters must act swiftly to prevent further chaos and destruction.

Sa ibang banda

'LOADING.....'

' FAILED!'

' ACCESS FAILED!'

' AC-E- F----D'

'-SS COM---'

As the sun began to set, casting long shadows across the place , Akhera Emerald Mendez found her self standing at the entrance of an abandond and dark cave. It was here that she had received a mysterious message in her head ,beckoning her to this secluded location. With a mix of curiosity and trepidation, her cautiously stepped inside.

Ang kuweba ay bahagyang madilim, ang hangin ay mabigat sa pag-aabang. Habang naglalakbay si Akhera nang mas malalim, napansin niya ang mahinang ningning na nagmumula sa isang sulok. Lumapit siya rito at natuklasan ang isang nakatagong silid, pinapalamutian ng sinaunang mga simbolo at mga artefact. Sa gitna ng silid ay may isang pedestal, kung saan nakahiga ang isang maliit at magandang kahon.

Napamangha, hinawakan ni Akhera ang kahon at binuksan ito. Isang kahabaan ng liwanag ang sumabog, sinakop siya ng kanyang kahanga-hangang ningning.When the light subsided, she found herself surrounded by darkness. Panic gripped her momentarily, but as her eyes adjusted, she realized that the darkness was not a threat, but rather a source of power.

Ang mga bulong ay nag-echo sa silid, hinihimok si Akhera na yakapin ang mga anino. Sa isang bagong determinasyon, pinahintulutan niya ang kadiliman na tumagos sa kanyang pagkatao, nagkakalikot sa kanyang mismong kaluluwa. Habang ang pagbabago ay naganap, naramdaman niya ang isang malakas na pagsabog ng enerhiya na dumadaloy sa kanyang mga ugat.