Chapter 26

Next Morning Darshan was the first one to wake up. He looked at sleeping Maanika . He could feel her skin as they were still without clothes. He kissed on her forehead and slowly stepped down making sure that her sleep should not break. He wore his boxers and went outside.

Maanika's sleep broke as sunlight fell on her face she checked other side and found it empty she picked up her mobile from side table and saw that it was already 11 A.M. She was about to get up when Darshan entered.

DR- Baithi reh .( He said coming towards her with breakfast tray.) Pehle breakfast karr le phir mene hot bath bhi ready karr diya hai . Your pain will subside.

MS- I love you Darrr ( As she said this Darshan came and sat near her. Maanika settled herself in his lap.)

DR- Madam aap ese itna kareeb aaegi toh phir airport time parr nhii phoch padenge. ( He said huskily in her ear to tease her. She blushed on realizing her state and was about to get down. But he held her.)

DR- Mazak karr rha hu araam se baith.( He fed her a bite of sandwich. )

MS- Umm mene brush nhii kiya.

DR- Koi naa kabhi kabhi chalta hai khane ke Baad karr lena.

MS- Okk ( They had their breakfast and after that Darshan picked her up and took her towards bathroom and gently placed her in bathtub and was about to move outside but Maanika held his hand. And indicated to come inside as he came in she hugged him and slowly and sensually moved her ands on his body. And then removed his boxers.) I think we can go for a quick one.( As she said he immediately entered her without wasting a sec and soon the bathroom was filled with their moans and groans. After 30 mins they cummed together highly satisfied after that they bathed together. And started getting ready. Darshan was almost ready when bell of his house rang. It was Dhruwal and Shyaam.)

SS- Ready ?

DR- Almost. Samaan saara ready hai?

DP- Maanika ?

DR- ready ho rhii hai.

DP- Acha vese Avish ka call aaya tha he was telling jaisalmer airport parr bohot media hai aaj subh se or hotel ke bahar bhi . Pata toh padd hi gya hai industry me that you are getting married.

DR- Hmm . Jab tak jaisalmer nhii pohoch jaate tab tak I want to keep Maanika a bit away from lights. Nhii toh dono airports me bohot commotion ho jaaega.

SS- toh kya kare ?

DR- Dhruwal tu Maanika ko lekrr pehle chale jaana . It will be easier.

DP- Okk. Or samaan kya kya hai kese hai . Tumhare outfits or baaki jo bhi heavy equipments and all were there vo subh hi nikall gye hai will reach there by tonight.

DR- Okk . Bass toh or kuch bacha nhii hai yha ek baar me Avish se baat karr leta hu vha agar kuch bacha ho toh.

SS- Darsh tu ready thay jaa. Mai karta hu Avish se baat or Maanika ko bhej .

DR- Haa me bhejta hu usse.

DP- Uska 1 bag tha Rutu bata rhii thi konsa hai.

DR- Haa yeh vaala. ( He said indicating towards bag and Dhruwal and Shyaam went downstairs. Darshan went inside room to find Maanika wearing her earing standing in front of mirror) Ready?

MS- Hmm mmmm .( She picked up a muffler from bed and put it around Darshan's neck) perfect. ( She said and kissed his cheeks. He closed his eyes.)

DR- You are looking pretty Maana seedha mandap me chale? ( Maanika smiled hearing his statement)

Darshan's outfit.