Chapter 32

21st February Morning .

Maanika entered room and saw that Darshan was fast asleep. She went and sat near him . She started to lightly stroke his hairs and then kissed on his cheeks as she was about to sit straight he held her by her waist and hugged her

MS- Good morning Darr.( She said hugging him back.)

DR- Good morning Jaana.( He kissed on her forehead. )

MS- Darr listen mai tumhe uthane hi aayi thi phata phat ready ho jaao naa it's already 10 A.M. or 1 baje pappa ki flight hai .

DR- Ohh haa mai toh bhul hi gaya tha .( He said loosening his grip on her and she sat straight .) 10 min de me phata phat ready ho jaata hu.

MS- Araam se koi jaldi nhii hai.( He went in washroom and Maanika started making the bed and arranging thing is right order. She then went towards mirror to comb her hair then she picked up her Mangalsutra and was about to wear it when Darshan came. He saw her struggling to tie it so he went near her and extended his palm.)

DR- Shall I do the honours?( Maanika smiled and handed him Mangalsutra.  He pulled her closer by her waist and tied Mangalsutra around her neck and he was about to pick sindoor but she held his hand.)

MS- already laga hua hai.( He saw and stopped. )

DR- Acha listen naa bata naa kya pehnu kuch samajh nhii aarha.

MS- Kuch bhi pehenlo naa baba.

DR- Ese kese kuch bhi pehenlo abhi parso hi shadi hui hai meri bata naa.

MS- Okk wait.( She went to their walking wardrobe and took out blue shirt and beige pants and gave it to him)

DR- Hmm nice choice wifey.

MS- I know now wear it fastly baba pappa is waiting .Acha vese live kab jaana hai ?

DR- Tu bata pappa ki flight 1 baje hai toh late to late 11:30 nikalna padega.

MS- Hmm.

DR- Toh 1:30 ?

MS- Perfect.

DR- Theek toh mai inauguration ki pics bhi post karr deta hu uske saath I will mention about live.

MS- okk. ( He made the post on Instagram and then they both headed out.)

Outside Avish Jyugal Rajendra uncle Rutu Dushyant Khushbu Jay and Kruti were present.

DR- Good morning badhane.( He said coming and sitting on sofa besides his father.)

RR- Good morning.

RS- Jaldi Good morning nhii ho gyii tum dono ki .

MS- Bhabhi meri toh kabki ho gyii thi Darshan ne late kiya.

RS- Acha?

MS- sachi poochiye pappa se.

RS- Okk .

RR- Beta Maanika mummy ka call aaya tha kall raat ko vo boll rhii thi ki raksha sutra nhii khola tha tum dono ka toh vo kholna hai.

KP- Arre haa tum dono ne toh games bhi nhii khele naa chalo naa sab karte hai .

KR- Me samaan laati hu.( Saying so she went in Kitchen and they all sat on sofa. Soon she came with a vessel containing milk and flowers and kept it on table. Rutu brought a towel.)

RS- tumhare pero parr rakhlo dono ne light colour pehna hai kharaab ho jaaega.

KP- Maanika apni ring do.( Maanika gave her ring to Kruti.) See rules are simple 3 rounds honge jisne bhi jyada round me ring nikali that will have the power over other for life time. Toh started kare.( Maanika amd Darshan nodded and Kruti threw the ring in vessel they both started searching for ring in the process their hands touched many times and in no time Maanika found the ring )