Chapter-34

New Morning.

Darshan pov.

I woke up and turned to Maanika's side and to my surprise she was sleeping I immediately picked up my watch that was lying on side table and saw time it was 8:30 and she was still sleeping . I looked at her in shock. Her peaceful face had that discomfort on her face. I slowly tapped her shoulder she groaned and it was a painful one.

DR- Maana bachcha 8:30 ho gaya hai. You are fine naa tu itna late tak soti nhii hai. ( He said checking her forehead but it was normal.)

MS- I got my periods early morning and it paining. ( She said half sleepy. )

DR- Periods? But Maana you got your periods I think some 15 days back then.

MS- I don't know I just wanna sleep please Darr.

DR- okk soja .( I pecked her forehead and went towards washroom to get ready. I returned and saw Maanika was awake and sitting with laptop.) Maana bachcha pain ho rha hai toh soo jaa.

MS- Nhii Darr already kaam itna miss ho gaya hai and year end hai market bhi itna down hai I have to analyse and make purchases.( She said all in one breathe. I sighed and sat near her, slightly started massaging her lower abdomen she got abit relieved and kept her head on my shoulder. ) Thank you D.

DR- Shh . Acha sunn I've prepared a hot bath for you tujhe acha lagega.

MS- Hmm mmm.( She said and went towards bathroom taking her clothes. After taking bath she came out now she indeed was feeling a bit relaxed but the pain was still there. She went towards her dressing table combed her hair at that time Darshan entered with plate in his hand.)

MS- Ohh you brought breakfast kya laaye? ( She asked excitedly. )

DR- Paratha and achaar that mumma made .

MS- Ohh okk.( She said as she doesn't wanted to eat paratha and achaar. But she ate it quietly as she really don't want to put any pressure on him as she knows he have a lot of work to do as day after they will be flying to Ahemdabad .)

DR- Chal ab tu soja me studio me hu if you need anything call ne sab aane vaale honge.

MS- Nhii baba I am okk me kaam hi karr leti hu you go abhi sab aane vaale honge.

DR- okk acha sunn me juice laakarr deta hu vo pee lena phir kaam karna .( He went outside and soon everyone arrived .) Tum log andarr jaao me Maanika ko yeh dekarr aata hu.

JS- Maanika ghar parr hai.

DR- Haa she got her period toh cramps hai.

JS- Ohh chal me jaata hu studio me tu aajana.

DR- Hmm ( Darshan went and gave Maanika juice which she didn't drank and told him to keep it on side table and forget about it . )

DR- Maana sunn kya karr rhii hai.

MS- Kuch nhii bass sensex nifty hi dekh rhii thi bolo.

DR- Better feel ho raha hai ab ?

MS- Hmm bass thoda thoda pain hai.

DR- Acha sunn mujhe or Avish ko urgently indie lable office jaana padega hum 1-2 ghante me vapas aajaaenge Jyugal yahi hai kuch bhi kaam ho usse boll dena studio me hai vo editing karr rha hai.

MS- Hmm mmm tum bhi araam se jaana koi problem nhii hai or Jyugal bhai hai naa.

DR- Haa vo tohhai vo khudko lekrr careless ho sakta hai tere liye nhii.( Soon he went and Maanika got back to her work. )

It was 3:30 Jyugal was working in studio when his phone rang.

JS- Haa boll Darsh.

DR- Maanika su kare che?( Maanika kya karr rhii hai)