Chapter-31

Maanika's Pov.

I am standing behind this huge door in few minutes I will be there on other side and then my life will never be same . It's going to take all the best turns possible. I don't know why I am feeling this nervous , this is the moment we've all been waiting for I am getting married to my love with our parents blessings and here I have both my brothers Uday and Jyugal bhai who will be walking me down the aisle towards my new life.

JS- Mini ready( He asked she took a deep breath and nodded. The door opened )

Darshan's Pov.

As soon as the door opened my eyes straight went towards Maanika's eyes she had such deep emotions resting there and her lips had that beautiful smile she have as my eyes went down I was shocked to see she was carrying mumma's photo with her. This girl is just different . Am I crying. Ohh yes I am I don't know when these tears fell but Maanika is gesturing me not to cry soo . But how come I not the girl whom I love the most is coming with the woman I respect the most and is the biggest reason of my existence.

( Darshan went towards Maanika and held her one hand helping her climb the stair to reach Mandap . Maanika gave the photo frame to Saarvika and wiped off his tears and hugged him. They separated and then Maanika gave frame to Darshan and indicated him to keep it on the seat that was kept near Rajendra uncle's seat.)

DR- Ek baar yha khadi ho . Avish ( As he said Avish's handed him a bundle off currency notes which Darshan rotated from Maanika's head to toe 7 times and gave it to dholis. It was the moment everyone there adored alot and Maanika was just looking at him without blinking. )

It was time for varmala Saarvika came and gave Varmala to both of them .

Panditji- Pehle Vadhu pehnaaegi phir varr.( As panditji said this his all friends came on Mandap and was about to pick him up.)

DR- Bhai Bhai khamo khamo( ruko ruko) . Pehle hi bohot mushkil se mili hai ab or pareshaan nhii karna(He said and bowed his head in front of Maanika, She smiled on his gesture and put varmala around his neck. And when it was Darshan's turn Maanika too bowed her head.) Nhii Maana yeh surr mere Saamne kabhi nhii jhukne dunga.( He said holding her head up from chin and made her wear Varmala and hugged her.) Maana you are the most exceptionally pretty bride I've ever seen. Looking gorgeous Miss Maanika Saraf.

MS- And you are looking desirably hot groom Mr. Darshan Raval.

Maanika's outfit

Darshan's outfit

Darshan's outfit