three.

I started going backwards as he goes to my direction. My back finally touches the door and I was getting terrified of what he could do to me.

But then his hands slam right beside my face. I was surprised by his sudden movement and the banging noise.

He leaned in and....

"Have a nice stay.."

His lips brushed my cheek and he headed out.

Jesus christ what on earth..? My cheeks are burning... How does he do that? Wait why am I blaming him? What is wrong with me?

I snapped out of my thoughts just as I remembered that I'll stay here for a whole month.

Does dad hate me that much?

I sighed and start unpacking, putting my clothes in the closet, my shoes, and my essentials on the bathroom table. I put my beat speakers on the bed's side table, my camera, mac, and beat headphones on the table.

I hesitated at first to go downstairs but I know sooner or later I would need to go downstairs anyways. I glanced at the digital clock on the wall.

6:18p.m.

I took a pretty long time unpacking.. I decided to change to more comfortable clothing. Then I went downstairs.

Martijn was already ready to go somewhere. He was wearing a black shirt, leather jacket, black long jeans, and jordans.

"Why'd you change? We're getting dinner right?" Martijn said.

"Oh okay, I'll just change again."

So I went upstairs, changed to the clothes I wore earlier and just wear a quick black coat.

I took my phone and went downstairs. Martijn was ready, holding his car keys and phone.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah sure."

We went to the car and to my surprise, it was a BMW.

Great taste of cars, Martin.

We got in, he started the engine, and we're off.

"Where are we going?"

"I actually don't know. Any suggestions?"

"I think there's a café nearby, let's just eat there."

"Okay, show me the way."

"Just go straight and turn left when I say it. And uh.. can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Why did you pick Indonesia for a runaway place?"

"I don't know.. it just.. reminds me of my grandpa's brother.."

"Oh.. sorry if I asked something not on my bussiness.. oh and turn left here"

"No no.. it's just fine."

*ding*

My phone dings and I open it to reveal a text from dad.

From Dad:
Trissy, would you help me ask to your friend, what is her family name?

What's with dad asking his family name?

To Dad:
Okay dad I'll ask her

"Hey, can I ask you what's your family name again?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"Just wondering."

"It's Garritsen."