five.

I woke up to the sound of my phone's alarm. My eyelids were still heavy plus, something is weighting me. I grabbed the weight and realised it was Martijn's arm. Memories of yesterday came back flooding.

I slowly lifted his arm away and I got up. My phone was on the side table. I still have 48% of battery.

5.48a.m.

Kind of surprising that I woke up this early. I went to my room and plugged my phone to charge. I took a pair of clean uniform and undergarments.

I got in th bathroom, brushed my teeth, showered and got ready. I don't usually use too much make up, but when I looked to the mirror, the skin under my eyes are dark. So I just used some bb cream to kinda hide it.

I went downstairs and looked over to see Chopin sleeping peacefully and I smiled a little. I went straight to the kitchen and took some stuff from the fridge and cupboards.

I made toast, bacon, eggs and coffee. And just as I finished making it, Martijn came downstairs and going to the kitchen, still in last night's clothes. But his hair is wet. Probably has taken a shower.

"Hey, I made breakfast.."

"Thanks.."

Then we just sat down and ate in complete silence for about 15 minutes.

"Hey uh.. The festival is in friday, but we'll go on thursday. Is it okay to skip a day of school?"

"Yeah sure."

I went upstairs and took my bag, phone and just went downstairs to wait for martijn. I turned the tv on and it switched to a news channel.

"18 year old DJ Martin Garrix still missing. It has been a week since we lost track of him. What could happen to him? Is he lost or worse, dead? Stay tuned for updates, 21.3 news channel report." The reporter said.

I quickly changed it to something else, Channel[V] is pretty good to me.

*ding*

My phone made a sound and it was a message.

Jav: hey I'm back from SG please be available for coffee later..

Tris: yeah sure, why not. When?

Jav: meet up CL Excelso, 2.30 see ya

Tris: Kay, bye.

"You ready?" Martijn said in all of a sudden.

"Yeah, let's go."

We got in his gorgeus BMW and drove off to school. He turned on the stereo and played tracks from the USB attached to it. It played Roses by TheChainsmokers featuring Rozes. Loved that song. (A/N song on the side.)

Take it slow, but it's not typical

He already knows that my love is fire

His heart was a stone

But then his hands roam

I turned him to gold

And it took him higher

I'll be your daydream,

I'll wear your favorite things

We could be beautiful

Get drunk on the good life,

I'll take you to paradise

Say you'll never let me go

Deep in my bones I could feel you,

Take it back to the time only we knew,

Hideaway