six.

Tris' POV

-afterschool, 2p.m.-

Me and martijn got out and went back home. This time To Ü by Jack Ü started playing, being the background music to the silence arround us in the car. I decided to break the silence.

"I'll be meeting my friend later at 2.30."

"Should I take you there?"

"It's alright if you can but if you can't I'll just take the cab."

"I think I'll take you there."

"Alright then."

We arrived and I quickly went to my room and changed to a plain white t-shirt, covered by a hoodie that says '#FREELIFE' and shorts. Topped it off with my black vans and I'm ready to go.

Martijn was waiting for me downstairs. He was wearing a black hat and some sort of handkerchief tied arround his mouth.

We got out and drove off to the mall that isn't too far from his house. Excelso cafe was just at the entrance of the mall so he dropped me off the entrance and he'll park the car.

"I'll be in starbucks if you're done." He said.

"Okay sure. Thanks."

I sped to the cafe and spotted a boy with a nice quiffed hair, with a pair of bluish eyes, and puffed pink lips sitting down in a corner.

That's him.

(A/N: that's connor franta on the side, he'll be playing the role of Jav here.)

He spotted me and smiled widely. I smiled back and sat down across him.

"Holy mother of Jesus. You changed a lot!" He said.

"You changed a lot as well! God. I missed your face."

"I know my face is fucking irrestible. But hey. Who drove you here? Cause that BMW is looking fine!"

"It's Mar- uh.. him from last night."

"Oh yeah.. so how's it going?"

"Pretty bad. Still kinda scared of my dad."

"He didn't call you after that night?"

"No, he didn't."

"It's gonna be okay.. don't worry about it."

"Hope so.."

"Come on just drink coffee. It'll get your mind off it."

"Hmph.. good idea." I chuckled.

Martijn's POV

The line in starbucks is a pain in the ass I tell you. I still haven't taken off the hankerchief because I keep hearing people saying my name and staring at me.

It's finally my turn.

"Good morning. What would you like?"

"Just plain americano with two sugars please."

"Size? Ice or hot?"

"Venti. Hot."

"Name?"

"Ma- uh.. Troye."

"Okay? That will be Rp.38.800."

I handed him the money and I waited. After I got my order, I went to the back corner which is very quiet. I plan to buy the tickets later back at the house. I'm not even a bit happy or excited to go back to my hometown. Could I even say that it's my hometown? I sipped the coffee using the straw going under the handkerchief.