Episode 6: Rage

Next Day

Y/N got off the No-star tram, grumbling about being tired. He forgot that one responsibility of coming to this academy was that he needed to not sleep. Disheartening really. 

Y/N strolled over to the entrance of seeing the set of outcast girls. Mako and Ryuko were eyeing something up so it piqued Y/N's entrance as he got behind the two and read it out loud.

Y/N: "Attention, Ryuko Matoi of Second Year, Class K. I will be waiting in the Kendo Club dojo after school. Signed by Sanageyama." 

Wasn't that guy part of the Pokémon four? Elite Four uh whatever it was

Ryuko startled easily whacked the person behind it. Good thing it was Y/N who was now on the floor holding his stomach struggling to breathe. Anyone else would probably be dead. Probably.

Ryuko: "Y/N?! DON'T DO THAT DUMBASS!"

Y/N: "Oh.. ow.. motherfucker...ow.."

Mako: "Oh? Hey Y/N, whatchu doin on the ground?" 

Y/N got up albeit clumsily and patting himself off the dust that got on him.

Y/N: "Hey Mako, watch out for gorilla's swinging their fists randomly, just got hit by one right now."

Y/N was once again pummelled into the ground by Ryuko as Mako took the statement from Y/N to literally hoping to not get punched by a gorilla. 

Y/N: "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT, I APOLOGISE, YOU GORILLA STRENGTH WOMEN! JEEZ OW!"

Senketsu: "You're just digging your grave more and more kiddo."

Ryuko charged back at Y/N as Y/N starting running off to his class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell Rings

Y/N got up, the final lesson of yet another boring day was finished, being accompanied by Mako and Ryuko as the trio were heading towards the gym.

Upon entering, the three were met by a huge crowd presumably there to watch the battle. Within the centre of the attention was a green haired due who was he again?

 Within the centre of the attention was a green haired due who was he again?