Episode 7: Calm

This is a more chill calm episode.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mako's POV

It was scary. Ryuko was so close to getting killed, I'm really glad Y/N came and saved her but then he disappeared. But I knew he gave me the big task of protecting and getting away with Ryuko to safety.

I know Y/N is fighting of Sanageyama for Ryuko's safety. He's such a cool guy, protecting us whenever we're in danger. Totally reliable and for Ryuko, great lover too! Like have you seen the two? Always flirting and being together. Hehe, she liked that her best friends got along, it made her feel like she was being a good friend to them.

Ryuko woke up still in pain waking up.

Ryuko: "Nngh.. whozzat..? Mako? Oh, thats good.."

Ryuko being carried away by Mako somehow with her godly strength and at a good speed as hell whilst caring a taller and more bulkier girl than her own body size.

Vegeta: "Hayai..!" (S-she's fast)

Mako turned her head to where she heard the voice but saw nothing. Must be the food coma she had at lunch getting back at her again.

Mako: "Hey Ryuko! Are you good now?"

Ryuko: "Nnngh.. yea I'm fine, drop me down, I can walk."

Mako gently placed her down and Ryuko got back on her feet, stumbling the first time but then perfectly adapting the second time.

Ryuko: "Wheres.. Y/N?"

Ryuko looked around for him worried he might be hurt.

Mako: "Uh.. he's still fighting Sangeyema, I think.."

Ryuko: "And you dragged me out the fight Mako?! He could get hurt!"

Mako: "Um.. no offence Ryuko, but Y/N looked really mad when he saw you hurt."

Ryuko blushed but quickly it turned into a "tch."

Ryuko: (Blushing) Dam idiot.. if theirs a scratch on him.. I'm gonna..

Y/N: "Gonna what?"

Ryuko: "GYAH!"

Ryuko immediately got scared and fell back down on her ass.

Ryuko: "Damit, Y/N, stop doing that!"

Mako: "Y/N! Hey you're back! Did you win?!"

Y/N smirked, giving off a cocky and confident look.

Y/N: "Name me one person who could beat me Mako!"

Mako thought long and hard.

Mako: "No idea!"

Y/N nodded smiling laughing with Mako joining in.

Ryuko just stared at the two idiots in-front of her. Seriously.. even after she was beaten to death nearly, these guys can laugh like this? She was glad they weren't too affected by it.

Flashback to Last Chapter

Y/N: (Grinning) "OH COME ON SANGEYAMA, STOP RUNNING, I PROMISE I WON'T SNAP YOUR BACK OR MELT THE INSIDE OF YOUR BRAINS..!"

SANGEYAMA: (RUNNING) "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!"

Back to current Chapter

Y/N: "So Ryuko, you still hurtin? I don't mind carrying you."

Senketsu: "With the beating you got, I say you give more to her Y/N."

Y/N got flustered by his request covering his face.

Ryuko: (Burning Red Face) "SHADDUP SENKETSU!"

Mako just looked confused thinking if her friends were alright.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Arcade

Ryuko and Y/N headed down to the arcade section, Mako had to go back home to do something for her parents (grocery shopping for god knows what)

Ryuko: "Huh? Why the hell are we in the arcade?"

Y/N "After today, I figured we could use the rest of the day to stay calm and have fun, no fights. No killing, no idiots."

Ryuko: "Everything but the last can be done right now, anyway, come on idiot, I'll show you how to game.

She smirked looking at Y/N who had an irritated smile looking at her to which she laughed.

Y/N: "I'll show you why they call me the strongest

Y/N and Ryuko spent their times playing the original mortal Kombat, some street fighter, Pac-man, and more of the original games on the arcades. Soon, it turned dark and both Ryuko and Y/N got ready to leave.

Ryuko: "Y/N, come here."

Y/N "What is it now? Mad that I beat you in most of the games?"

He was smirking whilst looking at her.

Ryuko: "You.. no, just come here."

He shrugged and did what she asked getting close to her as she put her hands around his head pulling him in closer as he felt his lips connects with hers.
A small kiss.

They had kissed.

He stood there dumbfounded but also embarrassed. His first kiss? Wow. That was unexpected.

Ryuko: (Smirking) "Think of that as compensation for saving me. See you tomorrow Y/N."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------