Strategy

ƪ⁠(⁠˘⁠⌣⁠˘⁠)⁠ʃ

"Miss Shaira Vanedestine, CEO of LUXE had allegedly assaulted a reporter during her conference. The reporter had said something which made Miss Shaira lose her control. The reporter in question had filed a complaint against the multi-billionaire. Her company is yet to make any statements."

Mr. Daniel Lawrence's eyes remained on the screen as he sat in between the pile of work in his office at Lawrence law firm. His hands stop the moment he heard the news of Shaira. It has been five years since he met her.

After becoming the legal director at his age. Daniel proved that he owned his blood. He dealt with many cases in such a short period of time. When Shaira left for college, Daniel also came to senses. He worked to achieve this position in his father's firm. A young attorney with a billion dreams.

Now he was the second best after his brother. He sighed as he stood up and his steps took him towards his brother's office who was also the vice president. His steps hurried as he knocked on the door. A calm 'yes' and that was all he wanted.

"Did you see the news?"

Diaz looked at his brother. His brother was dressed in the black formals. His hair was a little ruffled which made him look a little less mature. He never knew that his brother had a law bone in him. He was always interested outside than working indoors but something changed.

At the age of 24 , he had achieved many things.

"Yes."

Daniel sighed as he sat opposite his brother's chair.

"We have never heard anything like that about her before. Should we intrude?"

Daniel said. His voice came out raspy.

"Wasn't you the one who said we don't know her anymore after she left you stranded and never came back?"

Diaz smirked as he leaned on his chair. Shaira had never made any contact with them after she went to college and the person who was hurt by it the most was his dearest brother who was too proud to admit it.

Daniel's hand fisted as he saw his brother smirking. Shaira had betrayed him yet he still can't help but feel a little worried about her.

"I am not asking for her favour but this case has the potential to make us renowned at international level, Brother."

Daniel smirked as he didn't let his brother know everything.

Diaz's eyes squinted as a smirk came on his face. His both hands support his chin on the table. He never once doubted Shaira's skills. She was born talented. He also knew that if Shaira had done this, that reporter must have rubbed her wrong.

"You know the rules, Daniel. We didn't intrude until she came here for it. She needs to make a move first."

"She will come."

This time Daniel's voice came out strong making her brother's eyebrows inching upwards.

"I am surprised."

Diaz eyes saw pure fascination. After his experience of years in the court room. Nothing was missed from his eyes. He had never seen his brother so agitated after becoming a lawyer. He never knew why Daniel decided to become an attorney but he did a damn good job at becoming one. Guess the law runs in their veins.

"Oh please. Don't be. I have learnt from the best and for the last time, I don't care about her. She was just a stranger from the beginning after all."