Back to the square one.

Shaira didn't sleep as she watched the sun rising from the window. A cup of strong coffee was in her hands which she had found in one of the drawers.

Her undereyes showed how tired she was. Her fingers stopped typing as she stretched her arms. She had completed reading all the reports.

She took a shower before she get out of the room. All of her belongings was in her hands. She needed to get away from here.

After knowing that Sebestian hated her to this level. She could feel her heart pierced by sharp knife. Her eyes turned glossy as she sneezed. She had indeed got a cold last night.

Shaira's nose was red from a runny nose. She took her belongings. After spending a night with work alone, she came to know how difficult it is for her to do everything alone.

Shaira sighed thinking of her secretary. If she would have been there. She wouldn't have such a hard time. You talk of the angel and the angel appeared.

"Good morning, Mam."

"Good morning, Chris."

Shaira said as her voice came out hoarse.

"Do you get cold, mam? Where did you sleep last night? The keys with me. Your chauffeur told me that he dropped you to the building last time."

"I stayed at a collegue place. Now, tell me how you called me this early in morning when you got your very much awaited holiday."

"I was worried why did the weekly reports didn't came into my email and when I called the main branch. The HR told me you ordered them not too."

"It's your holiday, hun. So enjoy it while you can."

Shaira said as she packed her stuff to go out.

"Are you forgetting I am older than you, Shay? I will be back tomorrow. Also I had asked your chauffeur to take you to Sunflower cafe. You wanted to go there, right?"

Shaira sighed as she took one of her sticky notes pad from her bag and write a note for Sebestian saying she was grateful for his assistance and will see herself out.

"Yes, thankyou, Chris. You are the best and for the love of God, don't call me Shay."

"I will think about it, bye."

Shaira rolled her eyes as she cut the call. One part of her mind dreaded to see Chris calling her Shay in front of Ezra. Their energies are too similar to ignore. He was so possessive about it.

"Mam, shall we go?"

"First let's stop at clothing store. I want some clothes and food too."

Shaira went and change her clothes as she put on a simple jeans and shirt with overcoat. She wanted to blend in the small cafe when she reached here. She was so excited to meet Mr. Bonardi after so many time. She smiled as she put on her new shoes. Time flew by as it was already lunch time.

Shaira was all ready with gifts for Mr. Bonardi. She could even imagine him smiling at her when he would saw her.

Shaira eyes soared as they reached the same street. Her eyes furrowed as she couldn't find the store. She told her driver to stop as she step outside the car.

She was sure the shop was there. Mr. Bonardi never had any plans to sell out that place. It was his wife's love after all. Shaira swiftly went inside the fancy cafe which replaces the old coffee shop.

The receptionist smiled at her.

"May I know what happened to the old owner of this place. I am sure that it was called Sunflower cafe, a small cafe about six years ago."