A Part Of Me

If Shaira was tired before. She was on the verge of passing out now. As she bid bye to Vanedestine family, they were worried. Shaira could tell that just by looking at their faces.

She didn't want to stay with them. She was not ready for that. Her eyes wandered through the hall as she sighed coming out of the elevator. Christina was able to find a good place to live for a short time.

The view around it was great. She was there at a great time too as the snowstorm had just started outside. Shaira eyes furrowed as she looked for the keys. She was sure she had put those keys in her bag  when she exited from the hotel or did she not.

Shaira reached her new apartment floor as she sighed. She didn't have the keys. Her feet thumped on floor.

Her hands were cold. She didn't know what to do. As she typed her secretary name. She sighed as she backspace her name. The snowstorm was very strong and her secretary hadn't have a single holiday to the day she came here.

She also had to come on her one single holiday because of her. Shaira sighed as she put the phone back.

She can't even go outside at this time with the warning for the snowstorm. She sighed. Guess she needs to sit in the hallway for a night today.

She put her bag on the floor as she moved in her hallway trying to get some heat.

Shaira went to the reception hoping she would get spare keys. Her hopes shattered when she heard it was not there yet.

"Is there any other way I could get in my apartment. We will hit the snowstorm anytime. I need to stay here."

Shaira said as she put her arms around her. Years of luxury had spoiled her so much. She had worked in a much harsher condition than this.

"I am sorry, Mam."

Shaira wanted to say so much about their management but she bit back her tongue.

Shaira released a frustrated sigh. Her footsteps took her to the elevator. Guess she would have to stay outside all night.

She swiftly pressed the elevator as it was closing. She could see a silhouette of a tuxedo.

Her eyes widened as she saw him in the elevator. He was standing in a corner. His stark blue eyes on her as he stood there with his hands in his pockets.

She didn't say anything as she stood in the elevator. Her eyes on her shoes. Her shoes made her look so underdressed. Shaira loved her shoes. She needed to wear heels for the office everyday so when she was not doing her job which was on very few days. She wore what she really wanted.

Shaira sighed as she looked at the number screen. She was on the last wnd floor and after that it was a penthouse. So if Sebestian was not here for any work or safety from the snowstorm. He definitely lived just a floor above her.

Shaira's eyes wander on the ground as they undeniably suppress the urge to see him for one time. She would give a million dollars just to see his face.

Shaira's eyes get closed as soon as her floor door opens. Only one glance at him and everything would be fine or sondhe thought.

She took a deep breath as she slides of the elevator. Her body moved on her own accord as she stood in front of the closing elevator. Her eyes widen when she saw Sebestian staring at her but it was not the love lorn look he always had.

It was intense hatred.

As soon as Shaira's eyes met those eyes. Her eyelids lowered as she turned towards her apartment door. Her eyes downcasted in her shoes.