4: Naruto rebuilds Uzushio

Naruto worked on the Uzushiogakure village day and night with the help of clones and the Akatsuki. They were only faking in stealing bwjiu's and kidnapping jinchuriki. They were just a lonely group who made people think that was what they made the group be when really they were just a bunch of childish adults looking for trouble until Naruto came along and lifted their environment to be more fun and enjoyable.

The Akatsuki helped with the buildings and others while Naruto worked on trades and became the Uzukage for Uzushiogakure much to his disappointment but shrugged his shoulders and did the paperwork.

Naruto had sweatdropped more times then he could count everytime he said "why am I the Uzukage again, there's so much paperwork and someone else would do a better job" but he he got a two hour long lecture in why he was the Uzukage to begin with, cause 1: it's his right to begin with since he is an Uzumaki with his mother being the princess of Uzushiogakure when she was alive, 2: it's his village and he is the only one who can lead it properly, 3: he's a kind soul who is supposed to be treasured and the Akatsuki look up to him greatly and they want no one else to lead the Uzumaki village/clan if it's not Naruto Namikaze-Senju-Uzumaki.

So yeah he gave up complaining after that even gave up complaining when kurama gave him a three hour long lecture. Naruto's thoughts shifted to Shikamaru and was wondering what he was doing right now, he missed the Nara very much.

He sighed and let his pen drop to the desk, Leaning in his chair and frowned slightly.

Itachi came into his office "you have a visitor Uzukage-sama" Itachi said amused at the Kage-sama part, Naruto deadpanned "no, don't start that. I'm still not used to being call Uzukage" Naruto pointed a finger at him in a pouting way "sorry no can do Uzukage-sama" Itachi smirked Naruto sighed again giving up "just let in whoever is here to see me Itachi and stop it with Uzukage-sama!" Itachi shook his head and disappeared to let the visitor know they can see Naruto now.

Naruto rubbed the bridge of his nose but paused "I didn't ask him who the visitor was or what they wanted" he deadpanned at his own stupidity, a knock came at the door resulting in Naruto breaking from his thoughts and sat up straight then dipped his hat to hide his face before calling out "come in" and the door opened.

A hooded figure came through the door and closed it behind them. Walking to the front of the desk and stopping once Infront of Naruto, "state you're business and what can I help you with?" Naruto stated, the hooded figure let out a chuckle "so this is where you were you troublesome blonde" Naruto's eyes widen at the last part of that sentence.

"There is only one person who calls me a troublesome blonde" Naruto said in his head as he lifted his hat to look at the hooded figure who pulled down their hood to show their face meeting Naruto's eyes.

"Shikamaru?"

_____

Haha! Cliffhanger!!

|| --------- ||

2/8/24