Chapter One

Maria's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 5:53. I got up, showered, brushed my teeth, and got ready just like any other day. I'm a senior in high school and so far my year as been a little good, bad news is that my bestie of 3 years moved away to Canada. I put on my outfit, which am wearing a black ' I don't give one sh*t" over sized shirt, over a orange knee length dress.

I them went on my way to the kitchen, I made an omelete, toasted two slices of bread and some hot coco. While eating my phone began to ring, it was Nat, I was suppose to pick her up I guess that's why she's calling. I picked up the phone answering it and putting it up to my ear.

Maria: Hi Nat. I'm just having breakfast, I'll leave soon.

Nat: Hi um ok but that's not why I was calling.

Maria: Then why did you call me?

Nat: I just wanted to remind you that today is when we take the pictures for our ID.

Maria: oh shoot I had totally forgot. Thanks for the reminder Nat.

Nat: No problem

Nat: Ok I'll see you when you come and pick me up.

Maria: Ok byeeee

After the phone call I went back to eating my food. I then went into my bathroom to fix my 4b hair. I had taken out my protective hairstyle about a week ago so now I am struggling with me hair. I put haft of my hair up in a bun leaving two plaits at the front, with that I curled the back that was left out, with that I put on some lipgloss and I was ready to go.

 I put haft of my hair up in a bun leaving two plaits at the front, with that I curled the back that was left out, with that I put on some lipgloss and I was ready to go

I got in my car and started driving, I picked up Nat and then went to school. As we entered the school parking lot I begin to search for a parking space, it was between parking between two cars or parking at the end of the parking lot.

Guess what I choose, of course I chose to park at the end of the parking lot cause I don't trust inuf to park between two cars, if I scratched my car my dad would kill me.

I have history first which is soooo boring, our teacher just talks the whole class out, he's so boring I was a little surprised when he told us he had a wife and two kids (two girls, Sara and Shara, ye there twins).

Anyways ama head to my locker to grab my history book. After history I took my ID pictures and then went to Art class. In art class we did sculpture. I did a sculpture of a dish while Nat did a sculpture of a cup.

                                                                  ................. 

Nat and I had just finish our sculptures and now it was time for lunch, I'm so hungry. We then packed up our stuffs and left the art lab. Today I was feeling for a chicken burrito, so Nat and I went to a plaza not to far from the school since they didn't have it in the school cafeteria. As you know I ordered a chicken burrito and a strawberry smoothie while Nat got a beef burrito and a mango smoothie. Once we were done eating, we started to head back to school since the plaza wasn't far from the school we had walked there so now we're walking back.

 On our way back we saw a group of teenager's( they looked around the same age as us.)walking in the opposite direction, as we walked closer I started to recognize one of them, it was Axel, someone I don't like. We don't have much history other than him bullying me in preschool and now for some reason he's flirting with me. 

I moved closer to Nat as we got closer. We could hear the pick me b***h's laughs getting louder, I held my breath as we pasted Axel and his crew of jerks hoping he wouldn't do anything. I guess there's no luck for me today, As we walked past them I felt someone slap my ass I turned around to see Axel smirking " What! haven't you felt a mans touch before?" he ask I just ignored him and continue to walk with Nat who was side eyeing him.

As I was gonna walk off I heard one of his minions say " B***h!". I was gonna ignore it but I guess Nat hear cause she turned around and slammed Chrissy's head into a near by wall, ooohh that had to hurt.

Before she could do anything else Evan (Chrissy's boyfriend or should I say her MAIN) pulled her by her ponytail basically throwing her onto the ground, seeing this I quickly picked up Nat, helping her up I walked over to Evan slamming his head into the wall with that Chrissy pulled my hair then Nat walked over pulling Chrissy off of me.

I then saw two other girls joining with that I kicked the first girl while Nat elbowed the second one while holding on to Chrissy.

Evan got up with his fist folded like he was about to start throwing punches I didn't really think about it until I saw his swinging in my direction and with that I dogged it and some how he fall on thin air.

It was now a big fight with Nat beating Chrissy and one of the girl on the floor while I was having a full on fight with Evan( a literal footballer that trains everyday but yet still am beating his ass)and the other girl with Axel just there watching as this happens.

Soon there was a crowd around us, I guess Axel saw it was getting serious cause I could see him walking over to us parting me from Evan and the girl. 

"Axel you better talk to your little girlfriend!" Evan shouted and in anger I shouted " ME! I would never but IF I was, I would at least be loyal unlike you and your little b*tchy girlfriend!"

"Honestly you guy are the perfect f*cking couple, I mean you both cheat on each other,  Do you guys even like each other or is it just a show?" I added laughing

I turned to Axel letting go from his grip, he was smirking 

why was he smirking, anyways I didn't care I just took Nat's hand and went back to the car in the school parking lot. Nat and I decided to go home for the rest of the day and since it was Friday and on Friday's I only have morning classes and I am so glad so I wasn't gonna see that bastard until Monday.

Thank you for reading my book if you did, this is actually my first book so if you guys have any comments or tips don't forget to comment.

WORD COUNT: 1164

Bye yall