Chapter Two

Hey guys the pictures in the story is not mine I got them off of pinterest. That's all enjoy the story.

Maria's P.O.V

It was now Saturday and I've decided to rest a little today since I have been having a headache from my little interaction with Axel and his 'friends' . I heard that  Chrissy had to go to the nurse since I guess Natasha might of broken her nose but why should I care. I'm on a call with my best friend Rayna, I'm just telling her all the things that have happened all week, especially about the fight that happened yesterday.

As I was telling her the story; she couldn't stop laughing, it wasn't funny. We then talked about how school was going for her, I got to find out that she has a crush. Let's call him Raspberry; so on the first day of school, she was walking in the hallway when she saw Raspberry. He was with his friend and she just found him cute. Later on; she found out that they have two classes together, Rain(that's what I call her) said after school she asked for his snap and he gave it to her.

After our call I had fallen asleep and slept for about, I don't know, A good 3 hours. It was now 3PM and I was still having an headache, but I don't feel like going back to sleep so; I'm gonna call Nat and ask if she'd go to an amusement park with me. Of course she said yes, so am gonna go get ready. I got up off my bed and went straight to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth and look for an outfit in my closet.

I went into my closet to look for my outfit that I was gonna wear to the amusement park, I picked out a white long sleeve crop top with a blue and white baseball jersey and creme cargo pants with blue and white Nike Shoes.

After getting ready I then got into my car and on my way I was to the amusement park since Nat was gonna just meet me there, Upon reaching , you could smell the aroma of the different foods from the food stalls. Walking in the seeing the numbers of  activity's I was ready to do but of course I had to wait on Nat first, while I waited I got some cotton candy and some popcorn to start the evening off. A few minutes of waiting; Nat finally came. She was wearing a blue over-sized shirt with a black short short and black and blue Nike Shoes just like me.

Seeing her a smile was planted on my face, I immediately ran up to her hugging her, "Not gonna lie you look like you took a shower

Seeing her a smile was planted on my face, I immediately ran up to her hugging her, "Not gonna lie you look like you took a shower." I said to her as I let her go, "Offence taken." she replied. I gave her some of my popcorn since the cotton candy was already done, and she gave me some of her juice that she was drinking.

 I also asked how she was doing; she replied with" Had a little headache this morning but other than that am good you?". Answering I told her same since this morning I was having a little headache,  We then walked over to one of the game stalls to play so games; I played mostly gun games while Nat played throwing games. She was really good, she said that she used to play baseball when she was younger.

After playing a few games we then went to buy some food, it was basically 5:30PM; so it was basically dinner. We when to a food stall ordering two chicken burgers with large fries and grape soda for me and orange soda for Nat. We also got a turkey leg each. Eventually when we finished eating we went walking on the peir to watch the sunset, it was so pretty.

After we saw the sunset, took in some of the ocean view; we then started to head home. I first dropped Nat home first and then went home, getting home I changed into my PJ's ( I didn't even showered since I was tired) and went to sleep.

Guys am writing this at 11pm, I'm soooooooooo tired plus am gonna have to wake up very early tomorrow. I didn't really write must cause this is all I got.

WORD COUNT:770 (> - <)