Chapter Three

Maria's P.O.V

On Sunday I didn't do much, other than doing some home work and studying a bit, I was planning on going to church with my aunt but I would have to drive almost 3 hours to get there and then driving back would make it 6, so; she told me not to worry about it.

It was now Monday and of course am gonna have to go to school what a bummer. To be honest it's not that I don't like school its just the people who are there, ye am talking about Axel and his minions, I mean what did I every do to him; I will say that I did kinda maybe like him in middle school but that was middle school. Anyways I'm now on my way to school, I'm wearing a white crop top with a pink star, along with a green and pink army pants with a white Air Force.

 Anyways I'm now on my way to school, I'm wearing a white crop top with a pink star, along with a green and pink army pants with a white Air Force

While driving I took a stop at Starbucks, I went into the drive tru since it was empty and ordered a Grande Vanilla Latte which was so good. After buying my drink I continued on my way to school, I was now walking through the hallway heading to my locker when I saw Nat, seeing her I smiled while waving to her as she did the same. I then continued to head to my locker, upon reaching my locker I took out my Math book then putting my Art book back since I have had it since Friday, I must say that the weekends went by very fast.

The bell had just rang and now Nat and I were on our way to Math class, Math isn't really my favorite but I don't hate it. It was now 3 minutes into Math class and guess who decided to come to class; Axel, for some reason he's always late for the first class of the day, "Mr Ronaro you are late once again, What excuse do you have this time?" Our Math teacher Mrs Johnson ask as Axel walked through the door. He didn't reply; He just walked in and took his seat and miss continued with her lesson.

Throughout the lesson I was daydreaming most of it but I understand how to do the work so I just continued daydreaming until I heard someone call me name. I looked up to see Axel in front of the whiteboard with a marker in his hands, " Ms Jones would you like to do this math problem for us?" Mrs Johnson asked.

Why does this lady like calling us MR and MS like we told her we wa get called so

I went up to the board taking the whiteboard marker from Axel to do the math problem.

K. C. F
3p³x p²y. K- keep
-- ÷ --
8qr² 16q²r. C- change

3p³x 16q²r. F- flip
-- × --
8qr² p²y

= 3×p×p×p×x×16×q×q×r
----------
8×q×r×r×p×p×y

6pxq
= ---
ry

"That is correct Ms Jones."

I'm not gonna lie hearing her say that made me wanna smile cause am proud of my self, I look at mrs Johnson as she smile at me; returning a smile I went back to my seat, before I could walk off I heard Axel say 'show-off'. Sitting down I gave him a middle finger, Miss then sat down in her seat signaling Axel to come to her desk so she could talk to him.

I don't know what miss said to him but it didn't look good, since I was almost to the back of the class I couldn't hear what miss was saying to him. After there conversation miss stood up looking in my direction before saying " Maria" finally she called me by my first name, " You will be tutoring Axel from now on." She added

I couldn't believe what she had just said, immediately after she had said that both Axel and I shouted " no!" looking at each other.

"Why not?"

"Why would we."

"Well I don't care what you guys have going on you WILL be tutoring Axel."
I looked at him kissing my teeth with him doing the same.

Class was now over and I was now walking in the halls with Nat when Axel approached me. "My house,5PM sharp."

I looked at him like, boy you okay cause it doesn't look like it

"Why?, lets just meet in the library today before we leave ok."

"My house 5PM, sharp " he said sounding more demanding

RUDE!

Hey guys

This is the end of todays chapter, um comment ideas that I could use in the story and what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter.

WORD COUNT:755