Chapter Nine

Maria's P.O.V

It was now lunch time and I was having a slice of pizza while Nat was having PB&J that she had brought from home.

As I was eating, Axel then came over to where Nat and I were; greeting us he sat down beside me. He then put down his tray that contained his lunch, he also had a slice of pizza along with a box of apple juice.

" So Axel.....your brother......is he really back?" Nat asked Axel looking at him

Looking at Nat, Axel said " Don't tell me you still like Anthony?" Axel asked and I mmm in approval to what he had said.

" Yea, and I guess you know that he'll be in charge of detention Saturday." Axel said to Nat, she hummed in response

" By the way, why are they letting him be in charge of detention if he isn't a teacher or even studied to be a teacher?" I asked Axel looking at him

" well I heard its something like there would be no teachers for that day and since he's here now they called him." Axel said, " And I just found out that he came back yesterday and all of this." Axel continued

After our conversation we talked for a bit more before the bell rang. Nat and I are now walking to my car in the parking lot now since we only have classes in the morning today, basically half day.

We were talking about what movie we should watch since she'll be spending the night at my house, reaching up to the car I unlocked it opening the door and entering it.

Getting inside Nat and I put our seatbelts on and I started the car putting it in drive and began to drive.

Stopping at a grocery store we bought some snacks such as pop corn, Taki, Oreo's, M&M and more.

Walking through the fruits aisle I picked up a bag of Kiwi, some sliced mango, sliced pineapple and a whole watermelon.

I was now at the cashier about to cash when Nat came to where I was putting a bag of marshmallow in front of the cashier. After cashing we carried everything out to the car packing them in the trunk.

Reversing the car, We headed home

Pulling into the garage, I parked the car then unbuckling my seatbelt now exiting the car. I opened the trunk taking the bags out, Nat also took some of the bags carrying them inside.

Opening the door to my room I walked in falling to the ground, laying on the carpet that was on the floor, Nat then walked into the room doing the same.

Nat then went and took a shower and I did the same in the bathroom down the hall, I put on my minnie mouse PJ while Nat put on a mickey mouse PJ. Nat and I then went into the kitchen; preparing the things that we bought.

Going back to my room we took all the bowls and went to my room, hopping onto the bed I turned on the TV going on Disney to look a movie to watch.

After scrolling through Disney we just decided to watch Tangle for the many time, getting comfort I ate a piece of the watermelon watching the movie.

Hey guy's this is the end of chapter nine hope you enjoyed it. This chapter was very short since I didn't have much idea in mind but ye, love yall<3

WORD COUNT:567