-A night in Penacony Part 1- Aventurine

The dimly lit casino in Penaconys golden hour is like a different world. It was the kind of place where anything could happen, and that's what Aventurine enjoyed: a little thrill, a little danger, and a chance to gamble.

"fancy a game of poker?" Aventurine grinned, his voice dripping with confidence. "The loser has to do whatever the winner desires for the rest of the night."

Once you began playing, the man navigated each card with calculated ease, his moves sharp and deliberate. His teasing banter filled the air, creating a lively energy around the table.

The poker match persisted, the tension escalating with every dealt hand. Aventurine's stack of chips grew taller, and he was sure of his victory.

"Remember our bet?" he snickered, leaning back in his chair. "You might want to start thinking about what you'll be doing for me tonight."

"Your really the worst at first you let me think I have a chance. You completely fooled me" I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"That's what makes me such a good gambler, darling," Aventurine replied with a cunning grin. "You thought you could best me, but in the end, it's always me who wins."

He leaned forwards, his expression becoming more serious. "So, what will it be? A night filled with pleasure?"
My face starts burning up and look away. Still feeling his eyes all over me I say "never... your just not my Typ"

"And just what is your type then?" Aventurine asked, his tone becoming more teasing. "Do tell, I'm sure I can give you exactly what you're looking for tonight."

"First of all **Not** a gambler. Also literally everyone but you" I smirk.

Aventurine couldn't help but grin as he felt a spark of annoyance growing inside himself. He had always been able to charm anyone, and this girl was proving to be a challenge... but he was up for it.

"Is that so? Well, I'm sorry to inform you but I am a professional gambler, and I intend to take full advantage of that skill."

Aventurine leaned forward towards her, his voice becoming more seductive. "So tell me, little one, why would you want to miss out on a night full of pleasure and fun?"

"Because I'm not some needy slut. I have plenty of fun" I said teasingly. I turn around and wait for a Waiter to come to get more champagne.

"Oho," he exclaimed, his tone becoming more arrogant. "Then I dare you to see how long you can last without me. What do you say we make it a betting game? If you lose, then you have to submit to my every whim tonight."

I think for a moment as the waiter brings us two glasses of champagne "You know what...Deal! I'm quite confident that I can resist you." As we clink glasses I smile.

Aventurine grinned, taking a sip of his champagne as he watched her. It would be a shame to win so easily, but he wasn't opposed to making the game a little more enticing.

"Then let the game begin!" he exclaimed, leaning back in his chair with a confident smirk. "You better watch yourself, darling, because I'm not going to go easy on you."

"Don't get your hopes up." I smile teasingly.

"Let's see how long that smile lasts then," he replied playfully, taking another sip of his champagne.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at her with an intent gaze, slowly leaning forwards until their faces were only inches apart.

"Ahh, so close... I can already tell how much you're sweating behind that smug expression," he purred.