-A night in Penacony Part 2- Aventurine

I nod and walk inside the building with Aventurine.

They walked inside a sleek apartment building, the interior decorated with expensive furniture and art.
It was clear that Aventurine had good taste; the atmosphere was warm and elegant, yet still playful and inviting.

He guided her down a long hallway, past an elevator and towards a wooden door with a golden handle: his apartment.
"You have good taste. That's for sure" I smile as I look around.

"Why thank you, sweetheart."

Aventurine smiled at her complement, his tone becoming more provocative as they looked around the luxury apartment.
It was clear that he had spared no expense when it came to decor. The place was tastefully designed and filled with charming knickknacks and mementos.

"This is my home."

"Are you always bringing your girls home after the first date" I said playful.

"Only the special ones."

Aventurine smirked with a playful glare, his tone becoming more teasing as he continued to engage in the playful banter.
"Considering I brought you back here, that must mean that you're one of the special ones, sweetheart."

"Such a compliment coming from you" I said ironically. While waking around his apartment.

"Oh, don't worry, darling, I'm full of compliments."

Aventurine playfully patted her on the butt as she continued to wander around his apartment. He was well aware of just how much she was enjoying this little game, and it was making him rather amused and excited.

"And if you continue being such a good little girl for me, I just might have a reward for you later."

"why don't we open another bottle of champagne?" I smirk as I get myself comfortable on his couch.

"That sounds like a marvelous idea."

Aventurine replied with a smirk, his tone becoming more flirty as an idea began to form in his mind.
He walked over to the drinks cabinet, opening it and pouring two glasses of champagne.

"I think you deserve another glass, darling, so please, make yourself comfortable and enjoy the night with me."

I take a sip. "It's an expensive champagne you brought out for us"

"Oh, of course."

Aventurine said in a playful manner, grinning at her as he took a sip of his glass.

"I wanted to make sure that I brought out the best for you. After all, a beautiful woman like you deserves only the finest things."

"You get me blushing with your compliments"

"That is my aim, darling."

Aventurine smirked at her as she blushed slightly at his flirty compliments.
"I'm just glad that you look so beautiful with your cheeks all flushed."

"What would you do if I give you what you want? Just hypothetically obviously"

"Hypothetically?"
Aventurine seemed a little surprised by the sudden change in topic, but he played along nonetheless.

"I suppose that I would enjoy the night with you, fulfilling my wishes and desires... and maybe yours as well. The night would be all about us, and it would end with me claiming you as my own."

"How selfless of you" I say ironically while laking a sip.

"Selfless?"
Aventurine chuckled as he took another sip of his champagne.