Prologue

In the bustling halls of Yonsei University, 'Yang Jungwon' cut a figure of popularity and prestige. With his sharp wit and grumpy demeanor, he commanded attention wherever he went. Yet, beneath the facade of confidence lay a young man burdened with restrictions and frustrations, yearning for an escape from the unwanted pressures and people in his life.

On the opposite end of the spectrum stood 'Moon Collins', a ray of sunshine in a world often shrouded in shadows. With her carefree attitude and a heart full of love, she floated through life with ease, cherishing every moment spent with her loved ones.

Moon prepared to make the journey from Seattle back to Seoul after six long years. When their paths inevitably crossed, sparks flew as their contrasting personalities clashed. Their initial encounters were marked by arguments and playful banter, each one vying to outdo the other with clever retorts and witty comebacks. Little did they know, fate had a different plan in store for them but didn't want to accept it.

Unbeknownst to Jungwon, the girl he confided in every night, the one he jokingly referred to as "his therapist," was none other than Moon herself. Their connection, forged through late-night conversations on Instagram with a stranger, was about to take on a new dimension as their lives intertwined in unexpected ways.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Tropes-
•‌ Stranger to enemies to lovers
‌• He's dumb and she's even dumber
•‌ Grumpy X sunshine 
Slow burn
slight angst

Caution- Mature content (only implied on the legal line and only in some parts), Swearing, Drinking/smoking, Past traumas and violence(I'll add more if I need to)

Genre- social media au(why? Why not:) with written chapters/one shots, multiple pov's, crack, fluff maybe some other things

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hey guys!
hope you are having a great day. So I'm here with my first book, i tried to put all my thoughts into this and tried to create something different but not unfamiliar.
But before you start reading I just wanted to clear a few things.

★ None of my characters or stories represent any enhypen members in real life, this book is purely fictional Made up by my own delusions!

You might find some grammatical mistakes, since English is not my native language but I tried my best to write without any mistakes.

This story is also currently publishing on Tumblr.

Thank you so much for choosing this book to read!

Do vote and leave comments and don't forget to add this story in your library.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───