Witch! who?

As I sat at my computer, the headset snug over my ears, I couldn't shake off the irritation that gnawed at me

As I sat at my computer, the headset snug over my ears, I couldn't shake off the irritation that gnawed at me. It wasn't just my friends' constant talking that bothered me even more; there was something deeper bothering me, something I couldn't quite accept. It was a normal thing for me, it happens anyways every Single day in my life without me wanting it.

As we played the game, their voices blended together, creating a loud and chaotic noise. Each word they said felt like a stab to my already frazzled nerves. I tried my best to focus on the game, but my mind kept wandering, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of discontent.

Despite my efforts, I couldn't concentrate, and I ended up making mistakes that cost us the game. The member cursed and groaned in annoyance, knowing that my distraction had caused our defeat.

"Yeah, it's going to happen anyways in this situation, that's not your fault jungwon" Jay tries to console me with his words knowing it won't work on me at least when I'm already so miserable. I sensed that sunghoon gazed at me from afar, looking more tensed and worried.

"Fuck off" I said as i shut everything closed and jumped on my bed laying on my stomach burying my face deep into the pillow, trying to find the best position for a good nap, but it won't gonna happen because in the next moment i found six big figures standing arround me as i received a good slap on my ass, "PARK JONGSEONG" i yelled being frustrated.

"WHAT, YANG JUNGWON" he has to yell back of course, he's a hyung but he's a brat.

"What is wrong with you these days, just throw up what you are holding" Heeseung said having a disgusting look.

"That witch" I responded, clenching my jaw and closing my eyes as my hands reached to hold my head because of the nonstop throbbing I am feeling, and they sigh knowing everything so damn well, there's not a single part of my life that they are unaware of as my life Is like open book to them

"Again, no fun...huh" sunoo huffed as he laid beside me using his phone.

"Doesn't she have any other work to do?, What restrictions has she put on you now?" Jake questioned while sitting on the bean bag with a Rubik cube in his hands, which he can't solve.

"No gaming? No talking to others? No girlfriend? No parties? No socials?..." Niki said while slow giggles leaving from his mouth .

"You need to stop obeying her" sunoo said showing no emotion but having a sharp taunt in his voice which was enough to piss me even more.

"I'm not obeying her!" i said loud enough to show my anger.

"Woah, cool down your ass young man, you can't kill or beat her with your loud voice, but you are just wasting your energy" Jay spoke with a straight face. If I'm being honest I don't want to agree with him but he's right.

"She ruined everything by the day she announced to the whole college that you're her brother" Heeseung stated as he sat on the chair of sunghoon PC.

"Step brother to be exact, hyung" i corrected him as my eyes glaring him from afar.

"Okay, so what's next? what have you thought about this?" Sunghoon asked still standing straight with his hand in the pockets of his pants.

I sighed and said "I talked to a girl on Instagram, few days ago" as I said their eyes widened in shock and Jake dropped his unsolved Rubik cube from his hand.

"You are kidding, right?" Niki said his mouth opened having a gap.

"Close your mouth Riki, i don't even know her. We Just chat for an hour or half. Nothing exciting and she must be thinking I'm a psycho because the way i talked" i exclaimed and their expression went to normal.

"Um" Jake cleared his throat and then asked "so where is she from? North korea? India? Switzerland?"

"I've said this is before it's completely anonymous, we don't know a single thing about each other and i didn't text her again after that day, maybe she blocked me by now"

"Oh" they said all together.

Then Jay asked "What about today's freshers party, aren't you coming?"

"I am but I had no idea what I'm going to do today"

"It's okay, you should take rest for now and then came up with a good plan" Jake said as he got up from the bean bag.

"Yeah I know, i have to"

"Okay Guys we should let him rest alone, bridget and flora must be arrived by now with their best friend" sunghoon said on which heeseung hyung quickly said,

"Oh yeah, she's coming from Seattle right"

"Seattle? My hometown?" Jay asked.

"Yeah and flora showed me her Instagram posts, she's gorgeous" Jake said as his corner of lips curved into a smile.

"Huh, don't start to flirt with her as soon as she arrives, she might get scared" sunoo said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah yeah I know" Jake responded by laughing, which kinda sounds annoying to my ears because of the headache i had.

"let's leave him alone guys" sunghoon said as they all got up from their places and walked out of the room. Finally some peace now I can sleep comfortably, although I'm still not sure about today's freshers party .