Back in Seoul

As the flight landed my excitement raised and reached the level of clouds, i felt elephants jumping in my stomach, oh my god i still can't believe I'm already in korea, my hometown.

Collecting my luggage, i ran straight to the gate and as I walked outside I found my precious girls waiting, bridget was holding iced coffee and a beautiful flower bouquet while flora was trying to find me in the crowd of people ahead of me, as  approached closer and then they saw me clearly. I ran and embraced them in my open arms, we shared the most awaited group hug, I can't explain what i felt now I was so happy and emotional and excited and nervous. We pulled out of the hug just to see tears in our eyes and pulled back in for another good minute before pulling ourselves out.

"Welcome back to Seoul, babe" flora said as she hugs me again, these hugs are the most beautiful thing in the whole entire world and these are those hugs which I craved for every single day when I'm back in Seattle.

"Woah woah, stop it. She needs to breathe" Bridget remarks sarcastically on which flora replied.

"Don't be jealous babe, she is not your boyfriend, but maybe mine" i chuckled seeing their bond still the same as before and on what flora said thought she was joking,

"Eww Whatever, this is for you my dear" bridget handed me the bouquet of beautiful flowers and iced coffee. When I looked closely at the coffee cup to see the shop name, I recognised that it was the same, my favourite cafe from my childhood. That cafe was across the road of our neighborhood, The old interior with the smell of old books and coffee beans spread every corner of the cafe, At that time I wasn't interested that much in romance novels because I was only thirteen years old, who hasn't tasted the addiction of it yet. Usually I went there with Bridget and flora to share the secret and the tea we overhead and sometimes with my parents just to enjoy a little precious family time. And sometimes when I'm sad, the day I got to know we had to move out of the country, the sky cried with me. I was a little girl sitting near the window with my comic book and a little plushie, while the same smell spread in the whole cafe with the rain sounds coming from outside. The owner had a good friendship with me he was a nice uncle as the same age as my dad, he gave me free cookies and I shared all the things with him. He smiled and said he was gonna miss me, and i cried even harder and then he gave me free pastry and apologized, 'everything is gonna be alright moon, and when you're older you can come back to us' he added and those words stuck in my heart and I said yes for moving Seattle just to came back Seoul again.

I sighed recalling all those memories "you don't know how much I missed this" I said as i made a pout getting flashbacks from the past and a tear drop rolling from my eye, those days were the golden days of my life. "Thank you".

"Well we didn't tell mr.owner you're back in Seoul" flora said having a small smile."We can go there someday to meet him" she added blinking her doe eyes for a few time. I nodded removing the tears from my face and passing a weak smile.

"Enough cry session for now, How long will we stay here like this, let's go to the dorm" bridget said as she opened the dunk of the car and started putting all my luggage and flora helped her while I settled myself on the backseat and took a picture of the flower bouquet and coffee.

"Oh... and she has to meet Miss Yang now, I'm scared" flora said as she sat on the drivers seat putting her seatbelt.

"Is she that scary" I asked still looking at my phone and peacefully sipping my coffee devouring the same taste as before

"Yeah very much" Bridget replied "but not for me...it's better if you don't run into her that often" she added and then flora said

"Yeah or else she always needs a bare minimum thing to put restrictions on, she is kinda obsessed with them I guess, weird as hell"

"Yeah she thinks the whole college was her's, huh poor thing" bridget said as she took a sip of her coffee.

"For now just meet her like an innocent nerd girl, and take a rest now you had a long day to go" flora said passing me a soft smile through the mirror.

"Oh yeah the freshers party, I need to select my dress" bridget said as she turned her head to look at me while having a mischievous grin, "oh moon have you selected anything for the party?" She blinked a couple of times

"Not yet, I need to check in my luggage to see what options i have. I didn't pack something special for the party though" i replied still enjoying my coffee.

"I knew it" she almost jumped from her seat and flora's eyes widened and she flinch from a jumpscare, "good, I have a perfect dress for you" she added and her corner was fully lifted making a perfect grin with her lips. "I'm so excited" she said again and me and flora giggled.

"Got it" i said leaning back to the seat, sitting comfortably closing my eyes, it was an exhausting journey from Seattle to korea but it was all worth it, I was excited to live a new part of my life to met new people and make all the good memories and mistakes as well, life is not perfect all the time and I have to face everything that was already written on my fate.

・゚·:。・゚゚・ ✩ ・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・

@moonbxbiee all right reserved. Do not translate or post my work anywhere without permission.