Devil/Angels

・゚·:。・゚゚・ ✩ ・゚ ・゚·:。・゚゚・

Coming to the campus, i let out a gasp seeing the beauty in front of me, it was even more beautiful than in those k-dramas and in my parents love story

Coming to the campus, i let out a gasp seeing the beauty in front of me, it was even more beautiful than in those k-dramas and in my parents love story.. and now I'm gonna live that part for making my own story. I was happy but somewhere in my heart I still have a guilt leaving my parents alone in Seattle and coming back here, that happens when you have so much empathy and when you overthink even if everything is going good in fact great.. you yourself gonna make some sort of bad in it. But my parents know my plans very well even before shifting to Seattle 'that no matter what I came back to Seoul the place where I belong'. Dad supported me every time and my mom too but... she's a bit more emotional than him and the thought of me living apart from her is always hurting her, but when the time of my departure she just accept the fate.

Walking through the hallways of the university I was having a little nervous feeling in my stomach maybe because I haven't had something filling except coffee and that made my digestive system doing some weird stuff, but my eyes continuously scanning everything possible ignoring that feeling of my stomach.

In no time we stood in front of the administration office, waiting for any of us to knock or open the door so we can go inside

"Bridget knock"

"No you knock flora"

"No you" flora said again, and then suddenly I got an urge and i knocked as i stared straight at the door.. beside my best friends staring into my soul feeling dumbstruck, yeah alright I love taking impulsive decisions and regret later.

Thirty seconds passed then a minute passed no one responded, bridget slowly pushed the door as she tip toed in the office and found no one there. "Woah, seems like miss yang got a heart attack because there's no way in hell she's not present in her office at this hour" bridget said jokingly on which flora replied

"She won't get a heart attack, she gives everyone a heart attack, and probably she's somewhere doing this right now...but now what should we do, wait here till she comes back or come here later?"