Vaccines

The ages of the members are
Jungkook -15
Jimin and Taehyung-17
Namjoon and Hobi -18
Yoongi-19
Jin-20

It was a day off for the members as it was a Sunday.They had worked very hard in the past few days and really needed the holiday so they were enjoying their day off by doing what they like.

Namjoon was in his room reading a book peacefully when his phone suddenly rang.It was their manager,Sejin.Namjoon picked up the call.

Namjoon-Yes Hyung

Sejin-Namjoon actually the maknaes has to go for their check up as they are due for one so can you all take them to the hospital

Namjoon-Oh yeah I remember when we all hyungs went but they couldn't go because of their school.It's fine hyung we will take them.Don't worry

Sejin-Okay Thanks Namjoon bye

Namjoon-Bye Hyung

After Namjoon hung up the call he went to Yoongi's room where all the rest of the hyungs where present.

Meanwhile in the maknae's room

No no no,Jungkook whined as he lost the game.

Jimin and Taehyung hi-fied with each other.

See Jungkook you still need to learn a lot,Taehyung said.

Hmm whatever,Jungkook said while pouting and turned his face to the other side and crossed his arms over his chest.

Both Jimin and Taehyung chuckled and Jimin pulled Jungkook in his lap and hugged him softly.

Jungkook snuggled more into his chest feeling the warmth of Jimin's love and care.

Jimin softly caressed his hairs.
Are you hungry Kookie?Taehyung asked as he rubbed Jungkook back.

Yes a little hyung,Jungkook said still hugging Jimin.

Okay so how about we go to the kitchen,eat some snacks and then after that we can continue our game,Jimin said.

Jungkook looked up at Jimin and cutely nodded his head.

Jimin chuckled and then they all went to the kitchen.

In the kitchen

Jin and suga was cooking lunch and Namjoon and Hobi were sitting in the dining table.They were still discussing about their maknaes' checkup when the three maknaes were entering the kitchen but hearing what Namjoon said they all stopped in their tracks and decided to listen what they were talking about.

But hyung I think they are still due for some of their vaccines,Namjoon said.

Yeah that's why I am telling it will be better if we all go because I don't think that you and Jin hyung will be able to handle all of them,Hobi said.

Yeah Joonie Hobi is right and also we don't have so much work today so we can go,Yoongi said.

Okay hyung,Namjoon said and sighed as he knew that Yoongi was right.

The three maknaes were standing outside the kitchen.They heard what their hyungs were talking about and they were all were very afraid.They knew that they had skipped their medical checkup but they thought that their hyungs had forgotten about it but they did not.

Okay done, Hyung should I get them we can go now because the lunch is ready and we can have our lunch after coming back from the hospital,Yoongi said as he took off his apron.