Chapter 2: Lost Feelings 2

(Y/N) Pov

"Big Broooooooo! Get up, We're gonna be late!" I heard from down the hall. I groaned as I groggily got out of bed. I did some light stretching as I looked out the window of my bedroom, I won't lie. I probably have the nicest house in the whole city, thanks to the fortune my parent's had built up. It was a big-ish house, good for some parties as well as room for two people. I got dressed and headed downstairs, Today was the first day of the second year of highschool. I rounded the stair's corner and saw my little sister, who was starting her first year at the same highschool today. She had the same eye color as me but her hair was the opposite of mine, It faded from white to charcoal.

"Geez. Good Morning. Hurry up and eat, it's a 45 minute drive there by bike so we need to hurry." She said sternly, even tho she was my little sister, she sometimes acted like a mother since our's sadly passed 10 years ago.

"I know I know, and Good Morning Kaiya." I smiled as I embraced her cooking with open arms. Even tho I was the better cook, I always appreciated her hard work on her dishes. We ate at the kitchen's bar counter, after we finished and did the dishes we grabbed our bag and walked to the garage.

"Do you want to take the car or bike today?" I asked, she contemplated but soon she took a small yawn before answering. "Can we take the car today? I need to rest a bit more before school." She said, she must have gotten up early from being excited. I chuckled and walked towards the garage. There wasn't much in terms of vehicles, just a sports car and a motorcycle. His car was a blue Aston Martin Vantage 2019, the bike a black Ducati Diavel. They loaded into the car as he started the engine, with a purr the car roared to life as he took off, the interior of the car was quite up to date with the latest tech.

I looked to my side and noticed she was already dozed off into dream land. I chuckled as I turned the AC on a little so it was a calm breeze, we had another 20 minutes tell we arrived at school so I decided to get some work done.

"Mai, you there?" I asked as the info-tainment system flashed blue and a Girl appeared, this was M.A.I, Multipurpose Artificial Intelligence. A product of my company, My father was a genius and so was my mother, they both specialized in Science and developed most of the advanced tech. After they passed I had to throw myself into studies, to say I don't need school is an understatement. I was beyond college level in intellect and I had multiple degrees. Highschool was a hobby to experience normal teenage life.

Not long after we arrived at school and I parked the car behind the club wing where student's were allowed to park. I shook Kaiya awake as we made our way inside the building. I didn't get much sleep due to a company meeting so when I got to class I went straight to my desk and took a nap.

I sturred awake around halfway through class as I noticed someone unfamiliar infront of me, I guess it's the new girl. I noticed her looking back at me so I just sent her a small smile, tho I could have sworn I saw a small blush as she turned her head around. I chuckled as I looked back out the window.

"She is kind of Cute." I thought as my head suddenly pounded, I-I feel like I know here... b-but thats... impossible, we just met!

The bell for lunch rang and I was walking to the cafeteria, when the Kendo team confronted me.

"Stop right there (Y/N)!" The girl in front said, she pointed at me in a confident manner so I played along.

"Oh? What is it Kyouka. Here to challenge me to a one on one?" I smirked, knowing full well I was going to win.

"Actually, a One on Six!" She demanded. I liked where this was going.