Chapter 5: Morning Tests

(Y/N) PoV 

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAWN" I didn't get much sleep after that vision I had, and for good reason. I have come to understand that it had to be something from my past, something I forgot. But what could it have been? 

It was Saturday morning and I had a study session with the Quint's and that Uesugi guy later this afternoon. To say I was looking forward to it.

.

.

.

.

Would be a complete lie. However, Marou didn't give me much choice. He told me instead of payment, he would tell me about my mother who he was childhood friends with. Funny right, 2 generations of childhood friends.

"Morning bro, what's for breakfast?"

I turned to see my loving sister in a pink rabbit onsie with her hood down, she was clearly still tired due to her rubbing her eyes and her slouched posture. She sat at the kitchen counter as I placed a frappe I home brewed for her, it was Peppermint flavored as It was by far her favorite. I can't blame her, outside of vanilla, Peppermint is the best frappe flavor. 

"Souffle Omelette." I told her as I placed the completed dish infront of her and sat beside her with my vanilla coffee and omelette. We both said our thanks and dug into the deliciousness of the breakfast concocted before us.

As we continued eating, I watched her take a drink of her coffee and all the grogginess seemed to just

As we continued eating, I watched her take a drink of her coffee and all the grogginess seemed to just.... vanish. She was overly excited about it. 

"So Kaiya, any plans today?" I asked, she looked at me. Mid way through stuffing her face. She finished chewing and swallowed and looked back at me.

"Not really, I'll probably just do chores, train, and then relax. I'm all caught up on course work." She said casually as she took a massive bite of the omelette. (Y/N) chuckled seeing his sister inhale his food, made him happy. 

"I have a tutor session with the quint's today. To make up for yesterday that is."

"Will He be there?" 

" He is their hired tutor as well, tho I don't have to go as often and can leave whenever due to the arrangement with their father." 

She sighed as we both finished our meal. I checked the time and it read 12:45pm, the study session wasn't until 4:30pm so I had time to train. I smirked as I got ready and went to the gym, leaving Kaiya with the dishes. When one cooks, the other cleans. That's how it's always been.

I made my way into our dojo on the bottom level. Since the house was on private property that covered the whole mountain, I had it dug and it overlooked the pond we have with massive glass windows. I went to grab a Kendo sword but stopped and looked at a wooden dummy, the ones used for Wing Chun.