Chapter 3: Lost Feelings 3

Nino PoV

I was on my way to school, per usual it was via Ebata driving us in dad's Limo. I just kept staring out the window as we were approaching the school. I couldn't get (Y/N) out of my head. 

"Why can't I stop thinking about him.... he doesn't even remember." I felt a hand rest ontop of my own as I looked to see Itsuki looking at me worried, as well as the rest of my sisters. 

"Nino... What's going on?" Itsuki asked again. I seemed to be visibly distressed but who could blame me, our childhood friend can't even remember us, let alone what happened to him. 

"Look, I'm fine. But if you must know it-" I hesitated, i looked back out the window still struggling to get the sentence out. "It has to wait tell lunch."

My sisters seemed to be worried, who could blame them tho. It's rare I get this vulnerable, even I can admit that. I sighed as we arrived at school and went to our seperate classes. When I arrived I saw (Y/N) looking out the window, seemingly talking to himself. He had an earpiece on and seemed to be in a heated discussion at that. I walked over to my seat to sit my stuff down and went to talk to him.

"Hey (Y/-"

"NO YOU LISTEN HERE YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BOARD OF DIRECTORS! IF YOU VALUE YOUR JOB YOU WILL GET THIS DONE GOT IT!"

"Woah he seems pissed..." I thought, he slammed his finger into the earpiece and put it in his pocket. 

"Nakano, I didn't see you there. AH! D-Did you hear all that?" He said, seemingly embarrassed, I just giggled as I took my seat and turned to face him. 

"Yeah, and what was that all about? And what Board of Directors are you talking about?" I asked, still confused. He sighed and smiled nervously. 

"P-Please just forget about that. It's nothing important." He waved his hands frantically. 

"That dummy. Alright." I turned around to face the lesson from the teacher. 

(Y/N) PoV

"Shit Shit SHIT! She heard me screaming at the hospital board to push for a renovation! I can't let her know about the company!" I was screaming internally at this. I sighed as I caught her glancing at me again. I just looked away and started sweating bullets. I heard her sigh and she focused on the lesson. This time it was my turn to sigh, I brought out the same paper for the project I was working on. It was a 'Full Dive Virtual Reality' Headset, but not like the NerveGear, it was intended to also be therapeutic for gamers. I haven't decided a name for it yet and It's still in concept now as the science behind this will take a while. Even tho I may be the owner, I still contribute to the major projects and investment purchases. 

Eventually it was time for lunch and I began packing my stuff, until Nakano stepped infront of me. 

"You still coming like you promised (Y/N)?" She asked coldly. My back shivered as she glared at me. I gulped and nodded. She seemed to be more relaxed as she lead me to the cafeteria, what made it more awkward is we didn't say a word. But everyone we passed started to whisper.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I deadpanned. We arrived and she FINALLY spoke. 

"Our table is over there. Once you have your food go sit- HEY WHERE ARE GOING!" She seemed annoyed but I was doing all she said.