Training

We somehow got through the rest of the week without too much going wrong. Between classes and training, I was exhausted. The guys all trained together because they were already doing that, and Jen and I trained with Bob and Pervil. There were not many archangels and no other phoenix that they knew of. The physical training was actually a welcome distraction, and I poured myself into it. It turns out I'm pretty quick picking up moves and counter-attacks. According to Bob, I have mastered things that took him nearly a century to learn. Since I have no idea if he's telling the truth or humoring me, I'm going to go with truth.

I have started trying to work on my spirit powers. So far, I've been able to compel a little bit. It has been brief, but not as quick as I'd hoped. I managed to make Pervil hand over his weapon and sit crossed legged on the ground during one one on one session we had. I also healed a nasty gash he got when he tripped and fell into a tree trunk after Jen had swept his feet during their hand to hand combat. He would have healed quick enough himself, but I needed to see if I was able to do it.

I hadn't told anyone yet, but tonight, I planned on trying to dream walk. I had read up a little about what to expect, but there were no definitive instructions or precautions. There was one recounting of a man who was able to dream walk and became stuck in the dream. He remained in a coma for 30 years before passing away suddenly. He was the only known person to dream walk, and this happened centries ago. That really made me worried and was exactly why I hadn't told anyone. They were already worried about me enough.

I could see auras and use telekinesis without any major issues. Auras were interesting. If I wanted to see them, I pictured lifting a veil or parting sheer curtains. Jen said that my green eyes took on a golden hue near my pupil when I did this. I thought that was pretty cool. She said that it was hard to see if you weren't looking at me when I did it, so I hoped that if I did use it that anyone who might be against us wouldn't notice. It also turns out that while your main aura stayed the same, your thoughts and intentions added colors. So far, I've found that fear and anger were red, deception and jealousy were green, brown was greed, and black was imminent death. The black aura was seen when I watched a video of someone hunting. Just as he caught sight of a deer, his aura went black, and he pulled the trigger. I actually found out quite a bit about auras by watching people's video postings on social media. I couldn't watch movies because it was fake, and I needed to be as prepared as I could be. It also led me to believe that some animals could read auras. That made sense to me as some people attract animals, and some do not. The telekinesis was something that I'd have to work on restraining. It was very easy to move things, even very large things. I almost took out a car driving by when I focused on moving a boulder. It flew off a cliff and across traffic. Fortunately, there were "watch for falling rocks" signs, so people assumed it was that. It made the news, though, and I felt horrible.

I have yet to hear someone's thoughts or been able to create illusions. Granted, I haven't spent time trying either. I will get to those things after I try dream walking. I have to get over feeling like I'm invading someone's privacy. I would be if I used what I heard from their thoughts, but I don't have to let them know I've heard them. Id also never use them agaimst someone I care about. That would be a betrayal, and I wouldn't want someone to do that to me.

I reminded Pervil and Bob that we never had a chance to discuss the portraits connection to me. They were going to tell me tomorrow when we had a day of rest.

I played some old school Zelda with the guys before heading home to eat dinner and get ready for bed.

I thought about when I had told my parents about the guys. Because of our situation, we had decided that they would think that I was officially with Ryder. I had been set on telling them the truth, but the boys didn't want them to feel awkward or pressure me into picking one over the others. I agreed because I really didn't need any other drama going on. They knew I loved them all, so I didn't feel like this would cause any issues. My parents loved them all and were very welcoming to the guys and Jen and her mate Jack. They were so happy that I had made friends and was gaining some of what I had lost in the last year. Olive was told the truth about the guys, and she couldn't believe my luck to get three gorgeous "hot" guys. She blushed when Jen asked how her brother was. It made Jen's day!

After getting into my favorite satin pajamas, I tucked myself in. I took a shaky breath as I went through how I was going to dream walk and how I thought I'd be able to get "back." I really did not want to be stuck inside a dream and basically comatose. I pictured who I would want to visit and made sure to pull up their picture to help me focus before closing my heavy eyes and slipping into sleep.