7: A Honeymoon?

(I've been writing nonstop, even during school LMAO)

"Master Tighnari, is it fine if I go out to the city and purchase some goods?" Collei would ask in a normal tone. It wasn't necessary to speak loudly, knowing Tighnari could hear her just fine.

"Don't buy more than you can handle!" Was Tighnari's response.

"Okay!" Collei swung her small backpack onto her back. She jogged out of the house and made her way to the city.

She seemed to be having a good day, as always. A big smile was on her face as she walked across the bridge that led to the city. Collei made sure that her Akasha Terminal was on just before entering the city.

Collei hummed to herself as she picked up some ingredients for baking. Flour, some salt, and she also grabbed some butter. She picked up an apple and peered at it. "Hm.."

"I'll get an apple, too." She said.

"Sure!"

She snacked on the apple as she look at a small paper. Of course, it could have just been a list of things to do.

"Hey Collei!" Someone would chime in.

"Huh? Hi Nilou!" Collei would wave at the redhead. "How are you?"

"I've been as lively as ever!" Nilou walked alongside her. "I've just finished my dance rehearsal, so I'm just taking a short break."

"That's nice! I just purchased some ingredients for cooking. I was going to use them to make more pastries." Collei said. She folded her paper and put it in her pocket.

"Hey, I heard what happened with the fatui and that whole thing of Tighnari getting kidnapped. Is he okay?" Nilou would ask.

"He's completely fine! Well.. aside from a couple of bruises.. He's currently hanging out with the General Mahamatra. Cyno's become.. more protective, I guess.. of him?" Collei couldn't find any other way to describe it. "I think, more careful of Master Tighnari's safety, you could say."

"Sounds like Tighnari won't be messed with again anytime soon. Heh, they really were made for one another." Nilou laughed.

"They still aren't a couple.. Like two nights ago, I was watching them sitting together on some empty boxes. Master Tighnari wrapped his tail around Cyno because it was cold. I envy Cyno! Master's allowed him to touch his ears and tail more than me!" Collei whined.

"Collei, you're being very noisy right now. I'm sure you're not the only one who's had those feelings. In the first place, I've never touched his fur, and now I kind of want to because of your thoughts on it. Tempting~" Nilou said.

"You don't understand. His tail is only like.. the fluffiest and warmest thing ever. He goes through a lot of work taking care of it, enhancing its silky soft coat. Also I really like the color of it." Collei described the animalistic traits of her Master with reassuring detail. "Cyno likes to watch his tail swivel back and forth when he walks. I've witnessed it."

"Cyno seems to adore him more than I expected. I am definitely one of their biggest fans in terms of hoping their friendship becomes a romance." Nilou clapped her hands. "You should ask them about their feelings towards each other."

"What if that kind of.. changes their thoughts about each other?" Collei questioned.

"Come on! I don't think their opinions will change. They're already such close friends, it shouldn't be of such harm." Nilou pat her shoulder.

"Uh.. O-Okay, I'll talk to Master Tighnari first."

"Hi, Master Tighnari!" Collei greeted him as soon as she entered the house.