𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 | 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

Shuri Udaku x Female Main Character Miniseries

Miniseries

Prompt: Follow the story of four couples traveling to Wakanda to do the ultimate relationship test. Dahlia and her girlfriend Avery aren't sure about the relationship they have so they decided to participate in this program. When Dahlia gets separated from her girlfriend, she needs to stay three weeks in a villa full of interesting Wakandan singles. Dahlia gets it difficult when a secret princess has her eyes on her.

This story contains Romance, smut, drama, feel-good

Word count: 5.7k+

Authors note: what a COME BACK. Yes yes, I'm back, it has taken me a while but here I am! With such a VALENTINE SPECIAL for you to read! I started writing with the "y/n" but then I was thinking maybe it's fun to just have a name. So if you feel needed to picture yourself as Dahlia, DO YOU BOO! This story is all yours made with love and excitement! I hope you are here and reading this, I was gone for way too long🫣 sorry for that🤍 I hope this one will make it good!

 So if you feel needed to picture yourself as Dahlia, DO YOU BOO! This story is all yours made with love and excitement! I hope you are here and reading this, I was gone for way too long🫣 sorry for that🤍 I hope this one will make it good!

Dahlia stares down at your suitcase, filled with clothing for this summer journey. To be honest, she isn't sure about this decision. It all started with a joke on the couch, watching this usual US or UK version of Temptation Island with her girlfriend. Joking about them participating in a stupid game show, about couples separated from each other to find out if they can get seduced by someone else. The most dramatic show of the century. Everyone is addicted to watching and criticizing everyone who's on these shows.

It's like, they are put into a cage full of other hungry animals and everyone behind the screens is watching how they are failing to be loyal to their partner, or how they have sex with one of the singles. For everyone in the whole wide world to watch. Dahlia never understand why a couple that has been together for a few years, will participate in such a show like this. If both of them are happy with each other, why take the risk of ruining everything they have?

Avery and Dahlia have been a couple for almost two years. Things happened that Dahlia isn't sure of her girlfriend's loyalty towards her and Avery wants to prove to Dahlia that she can do better when she's not around. It's all complicated between them. They saw the advertisement that there was one spot left for a couple to fly to Wakanda for the ultimate relationship test program. Temptation in Wakanda. This is a special edition from the Temptation Island franchise because it's held in Wakanda! A secret land no government from other countries gets a hold of. A place where only descendants of African culture live. None outside of Wakanda knows what is happening inside the country.