𝐓𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

Shuri Udaku x Female Main Character Miniseries

Miniseries

Prompt: Follow the story of four couples traveling to Wakanda to do the ultimate relationship test. Dahlia and her girlfriend Avery aren't sure about the relationship they have so they decided to participate in this program. When Dahlia gets separated from her girlfriend, she needs to stay three weeks in a villa full of interesting Wakandan singles. Dahlia gets it difficult when a secret princess has her eyes on her.

This story contains Romance, smut, drama, feel-good

Word count: 3.3k+

Authors note: Hi loves, I know it's again few weeks ago that I uploaded something new! School is really taking my energy, but I'm here and I will try my best to post sooner! I hope you like this one🤭🤍 if you are here thank you and I love you🤍🫶🏽

«Summer house» Day 7

It's day 7 for the candidates, they have officially settled inside the villa for a week. Just two more weeks to go before the grand final. The very first campfire was three days ago, it was a hell of a drama.

" Dahlia looked shocked at Riri and looked at the screen. Avery was inside her bathroom. The camera caught the same single walking inside her bedroom and then her bathroom closing the door behind her. There were sounds of kissing and moaning. The fragment stopped.

Dahlia was shaking and tears streamed down her cheeks. She doesn't see anymore because of her tears. Amara touched Dahlia, and Lana and Shani looked up at her. Dahlia sobbed and covered her face. The flashbacks of Avery cheating on her multiple times came up. Dahlia couldn't stop crying. "

These three days were hard for Dahlia. These days she stays in her bedroom or at the pool, she doesn't want to participate in the date schedules even though she likes Shuri a lot. Dahlia hasn't been partying as well. She was just not in the mood, she was thinking through and through about the situation she has now with Avery. The only thing Dahlia is using is the diary hut.