Chapter 15

Goldenpaw got up at dawn ready to go investigate Skyclan proudly. 'Copperpaw get up lazy head were going to Skyclan!' Goldenpaw prodded his sleeping brother as he looked up at him with hatred. 'Yea. Yea.' Copperpaw hissed baring his fangs ~What in Starclan is wrong with him?~ Goldenpaw shook out his mane as he walked off to meet with Lionessglare,Ligerlight,Willowoak,and Moonpool at camp entrance. 'Alright Goldenpaw Remember to not start trouble let Moonpool,and Willowoak do the talking.'' Meowed Ligerlight. They all went down a spiral path made of limestone from Twolegs from many moons ago to visit Skyclan. ~Wonder what Secrets Twolegs hold?~ Goldenpaw fluffed his fur out proudly excited to deal with clan business. Copperpaw gave him a nasty cold hard stare as Lionessglare; their mother gave a confused look at her son. 

Goldenpaw sat down on the Moorland waiting for a patrol as a group of three warriors appeared. 'Greeting Tigerfrost.' Mewed Moonpool with a dip of her head as the tom gave her a calm stare. 'Hello Moonpool what brings you here this morning?..You know you Shouldn't be here..' A icey blue she-cat hissed behind him; it was Icefern ~of course she's on the patrol~ 'Why are you talking to these bunch of Crowfood's Tigerfrost your better then them!' A small black tom pushed the shecat aside 'Icefern Shut your Bee-brain mouth shut!'' Willowoak shook her head 'Beetlenose, just show us to camp..' Beetlenose nodded as Icefern would growl at him. ~Man Skyclan is falling apart-~ Willowoak swished her tail for the others to follow to Skyclan's camp. As they walked in Goldenpaw noticed some frightened glances as they all were nervous clearly not wanting war. 'There coming for the kits!' 'There coming for the elders! Cats shrieked in the camp in fear with worried gazes as Skyclan wasn't the most healthy clan since their last war. 'Oh Orangestar we have some MOUSEBRAINS who want to TALK TO YOU!'' Icefern hissed baring her gleaming white fangs and swishing her tail as Orangestar hopped on the rock with a menacing gaze. 'Ah, Looks like the plan worked thats Icefern, Tigerfrost i expect better of you.'' Orange star hissed glaring at Tigerfrost as if he knew something and tried to stop it ~What does he mean plan?!~