Chapter 16

Opalpaw would chase Spottedpaw with a gleam of strength in her eyes as she pounced on the small skinny tom pinning him down as he whipped up and kicked her off. 'Dang, you're getting better by the day!'' Opalpaw commented with a grin purring. 'You to Opalpaw!' Spottedpaw said encouragingly as Softsong lifted her tail up for silence 'Good job you too,that's enough battle practice for today.'' ~Already?~ 'But what about the war upcoming?' Spottedpaw said curiously. 'If Squirrelstar's and Pinestar's plan works there will be NO war.' Thornfur hissed placing his tail on the Apprentices protectively. ~They have been gone for a while..~ Opalpaw shook her head, They would be fine. 

Opalpaw Curled up into her nest as she curled her tail over her nose still worried for her sibling as she imagined Herself and her littermates Fight the nice Skyclan apprentices from the gathering as it tore her heart. 'Opalpaw, open your eyes' Opalpaw had sworn she heard a voice she had never heard as she opened them to see a Starclan warrior staring at her. A Black she cat with stars in her fur and a warm green gaze mewed softly 'Your safe get up and follow me.'' ~Who is this Starclan warrior?~ She followed the Stary she cat. 'A war is coming as you heard from Orangestar' They hissed their green gaze with hatred at the thought of that Skyclan leader. 'I told Hawkstar and the others that tom was no good.' She gripped her claws as she noticed Opalpaw's fear in her eyes 'Oh, sorry names Hollyleaf.'' ~Hollyleaf? The one from the stories of the 5 clans?~ Opalpaw Looked at Hollyleaf with curiosity wondering why she was here. 'Why are you here? am i supposed to be a medicine cat?' Opalpaw gazed at Hollyleaf as she shook her head 'No, Fernpaw is already a medicine cat apprentice and she should get her name any moon now, But you need to listen to me.'' Hollyleaf started. 'You and Silverpaw will stop the Darkness but you both will need training.'' Hollyleaf pointed at a bush as it rustled revealing a Fluffy gray she-cat with stars in her fur also bring Silverpaw with her. 'Wow your here too!' Silverpaw purred as she came up to rub on Opalpaw with love and kindness. 'Dovewing, How is life?' Hollyleaf nodded to the gray she-cat 'Quite peaceful until we made that no good tom leader of what was left of Skyclan.'' She'd mewed playfully. Opalpaw gazed up at the stars ~This is my destiny im not a mute she cat with no life ahead of her.~