EXPLORING LONDON

The next day

During lunch
11 AM

Everyone gathered together after their long stressful night. They all decided to go to a roam around the London eye. They all pack up their necessities in a bag and take a limousine.

Jin: Just 15 hours back, we were all worried in finding y/n and now here we are!

Jhope: I am glad that we came here though, at least we got rid of Taehyung's wanted enemy.

Suga: Nope we are not talking about the past! Let's listen to music! 

Jimin: Yess! Let's not dwell on the past too much.

Jennie:What should we listen to??

Y/n: I m in for something pop and loud!

Jungkook: How about Mic Drop??

Y/n: Yesss! It's been a long time since I listened to it!

Jisoo: I am playing it!

~The music plays~

They all vibe to the song! Shouting the lyrics so loud that a person could become deaf! They all realised how much they needed this type of enjoyment. They enjoyed the songs to their hearts' content. Laughter and chatter filled the car.

They arrived in their destination within 1 hour!

Taehyung's pov

Finally, we reached! My ears were about to burst due to their high pitch. Fresh air, peaceful envirnoment and Y/n is all I need right now! I need to find ways to make her fall for me! Yess! I got an idea!!!

Author's pov

They all decide to go to the nearest restaurant as they were really hungry! They reach the restaurant of their choice and order their food.

Y/n: Excuse me, I will be right back. (Y/n heads to the washroom)

After a few minutes, Y/n was about to head to their table direction from the restroom when Taehyung approaches her and grabs her hand and makes their way out of the restaurant discreetly.

Y/n: TAEHYUNG! What are you doing?

Taehyung grabs y/n by the waist and pulls her closer to him.

Taehyung: What am I doing? I am just spending time with my wife. (Pulls her even more closer leaving an inch between them)

Y/n tries to escape from his grip but his grip was quite strong.

Taehyung: Escaping I see! I think somebody forgot to give me their kiss!

Y/n: Not right now Taehyung! Everyone is looking at us!

Taehyung: Let them, they are just seeing how a couple love each other dearly!