You & Me

Looking back at yesterday
I thought I gave it everything
But still there's so much road ahead of me

Denki: Ok I have a few questions… First of all-

Jirou: How come I didn’t know Mido- I mean Deku could sing…

Denki: Thank you for stealing my question Jirou… Anyways as for my second question… Why are they all in formal wear? And why are they on a Yacht?

StarLight: Alright… Well I can’t really answer that first question… However I can answer those last two questions… They were dressed in formal attire because they were celebrating “Cotillion” which is a formal ball that is held by people…. Mostly royalty… They are meant to celebrate a young male/womans entrance into society…
Momo: In other words… They are formal balls held by rich or royal families that celebrate a young persons entrance into royal society…

StarLight: Exactly… This ball in particular was held for Mal… After she became Lady of the Royal Court… Which of course hasn’t happened yet since she became Lady of the Court after she started dating Deku…

Hatsume: Who is Mal again?

Starlight: She’s Maleficent’s daughter… Here let me show you a picture of her real quick and then we can continue with the music…

Sero: Wow she’s beautiful…

Mina: And taken…

Sero: Hey… Starlight already said that she wasn’t taken yet… Since Midobro is still dating that Audrey chick…

Kirishima: He has a point… However, it is not manly to go after another mans woman or future woman especially when that person who’s girlfriend you’re trying to date is a good friend of yours…

Momo: I couldn’t have said it better myself Kirishima…

Shoto: Can we continue?

Starlight: Sure thing Shoto…

When I looked into your eyes
I guess I didn't recognize
Who we are and all that we can be

Jirou: That girl Mal has a really pretty singing voice…

Ms.Joke: I agree… I also think that the dress that she is wearing is really pretty…

Midnight: I know right… It matches her hair and her aesthetic so well… And before you ask I can determine someones clothing aesthetic from a mile away… Speaking of I loved that leather jacket she was wearing in that picture earlier…

Mirko: I agree too…

Present Mic: You know I agree with you Nem… I love leather… And I absolutely loved that purple leather jacket… I almost wish my hero outfit didn’t consist of almost all black so that I could add that look to my closet…

Mina: See… Mic Sensei gets it… That look was slaying…

Sometimes it's hard to find yourself
But it's worth it in the end
'Cause in your heart is where it all begins

Ms.Joke: I will never get over how pretty that girl is… And Midoriya’s voice blends so well with her own singing voice… They sound like a perfect match…

Hawks: Maybe they are a perfect match… I mean you never know… Starlight did tell us that Deku and that Mal chick were still dating in her timeline and she never specified where exactly she came from or how many months/years in the future she is from…

Mount Lady: Hawks has a point there… What do you think Kamui?

Kamui Woods: I don’t know… I could probably give more input if I knew how long they had been together…