Mal: My Once Upon a Time

The kids that we promised.
We were their only hope.
I thought you were gonna stand up for the VKs.
But instead you lied to them.
And you lied to Jay.
And you lied to Carlos.
You lied to me.
We're your family.
Evie.
Evie, come on! I had no choice!
No.

Midnight: What’s going on?

Present Mic: I honestly have no idea… It looks like Mal and the rest of those VK’s got into an argument….

Eraserhead: But how did Problem Child and the rest of those kids turn into stone statues?

Belle: This has to be the work of a villain… Perhaps- No it couldn’t be…

Ms.Joke: Who are you talking about?

Beast & Belle: Audrey-

Belle: It can’t possibly be Audrey who caused this…

Beast: We can’t rule her out completely Belle… I mean Starlight, did show us a video of Audrey where she attacked the VK’s with magical Knights…

Belle: But-

Starlight: I’m afraid you’re previous deduction was correct Belle… Audrey caused this during her “Villain” arc which occurred while she was corrupted by Maleficent’s scepter… It seems that instead of putting Audrey to sleep like it would have done to any other person who isn’t a direct blood relative of Maleficent… The Dragon’s Eye put a spell on her instead that turned her into a villain who wanted revenge on Mal, she was annoyed after Deku and Mal got engaged and she used her annoyance and anger in combination with the Dragon’s Eye…

♪ Here you are alone, and you deserve it ♪
♪ Your friends have turned to stone ♪
♪ And that's on you ♪
♪ You had a cause to serve, but did you serve it? ♪
♪ Did you see yourself in a way that wasn't true? ♪

Midnight: The poor girl seems to be doubting herself now that she watched Deku-kun and the rest of her friends turn into stone statues…

Present Mic: Why were they all arguing in the first place?

Starlight: Mal and the rest of the VK’s had a bit of a disagreement about her and Ben’s decision to permanently shut the barrier surrounding the Isle of the Lost… Mal brought up the idea of shutting the barrier for good after her father Hades tried to use his ember to escape while they were collecting the new VK’s…

Beast: I can understand where that decision might make the other VK’s upset… But Hades breaching the barrier is a security risk… Maleficent apparently managed to escape and so did that girl Uma… As much as I am sure it upset them, the barrier closing makes the most sense for Auradon’s protection…

Hawks: Wait… I thought we watched them take down the barrier though…

Mirko: Hawks is right… Unless this fight happened before they decided to permanently take down the weird dome…

♪ Why tell all those lies? You feel unworthy ♪
♪ Like there isn't solid ground for you to stand ♪
♪ But a stack of lies is not a firm foundation ♪
♪ You cannot build a castle on a mountain made of sand ♪
♪ This is not your father's fairytale ♪
♪ And no, it's not your mother's fault ♪
♪ You fail
♪ So when your story comes to light ♪
♪ Make sure the story that they write goes ♪

Present Mic: It sounds like Mal is singing about her story now…

Midnight: It appears like the poor girl is trying to convince herself that she is worthy…

Belle: From what we have watched so far, Mal has already proved to me that she has what it takes to be the Queen of Auradon… And the rule of the Isle of the Lost…

Beast: I agree, she has shown bravery and intelligence…

Inko: 🙄Maybe this girl is second guessing her engagement to my son… HA! HA! HA! I knew their relationship was fake… He doesn’t deserve that girls attention…

Belle: Ok, first of all stop calling my son, your child… You lost that privilege the moment you decided it was a good idea to lay your hands on the future King… And second of all, my son deserves to live a happy life, without people like you preventing him from following his dreams… Don’t think I haven’t heard about how you tried to get my son rejected from UA… Nezu told me everything that you did to my kid…

Once upon a time, she fought a dragon
Once upon a time, that beast was me
Once upon a misspent youth
She faced herself, she spoke the truth
That's how I see my once upon a time
This time
Life is not a storybook but life unfolds in chapters
Turn the page and start to make amends
There's no pre-written guarantee of "Happily ever after"
Step into your greatness before your story ends
So when your story ends

Belle: That must be the day that Maleficent escaped the Isle of the Lost… It looked like she was trying to steal the Fairy Godmother’s magic wand in order to either take over Auradon or get rid of the Isle’s barrier… Either way, Mal stopped her mother…

Kirishima: Wait a second… I thought that Maleficent could turn into a Dark Phoenix, not a dragon…

Bakugou: What are you talking about Shitty Hair?

Shoto: In the fairytale Sleeping Beauty, Mal’s mother Maleficent turns into a Black Phoenix not a dragon Bakugou…

Beast: I noticed that myself… Perhaps her powers changed slightly after she wasn’t able to use them for years… We created the Isle of the Lost barrier to block out all magic, which could be one reason why Maleficent’s shapeshifting powers are different…

They'll say once upon a time a girl flew higher
Once upon a time she made things right
Once upon a tie that binds
She changed her heart
To change their minds
That's got to be my once upon a time

Kirishima: Hey look, it’s Midobro’s proposal from earlier… So Manly….

Hawks: Are we all going to ignore the fact that Maleficent’s daughter Mal, can turn into a living fire breathing dragon…

Beast: It makes sense, considering she is half Maleficent and Half Hades…

Starlight: Speaking of being half Hades, Did you all know that Mal can use Hades ember as long as it doesn’t get wet since she is his daughter…

Endeavor: That makes perfect sense… They are blood related which would explain why the girl can both turn into a dragon like her mother and use the blue ember like her father…

Shoto: I forgot you were even here… Dad…

This once upon a time
I'll finally see my once upon a time
This time

Beast: I guess that is the moment when Hades tried to escape…

Belle: I think you’re right Adam…

Midnight: Mal certainly appears to be in higher spirits now…

Present Mic: You’re right… Maybe all she really needed was a bit of a confidence boost, which she gave herself…

Starlight: Alright next video…