VK's: It's Goin Down

Starlight: Alright before we begin… I would like to explain a couple of things, First of all, The name of the song you will be listening to/reacting to is called “It’s Goin’ Down” and it was sung by the VK’s much like Night Falls… Also Mal and Uma were still enemies at this point so Uma is still trying to take her revenge which is why she decided it was a good idea to capture Ben while he was on the Isle-

All Might: Why did Young Izuku go to that Isle of the Lost place? I am assuming this must be before he ruled to get rid of the strange barrier… I mean why would he willingly go to an island filled with villains who are probably waiting for the perfect moment to see revenge of his parents for locking them up there in the first place…

Belle: That’s what I want to know… Why would my son go to the Isle of the Lost… And how in the world did he end up captured?

Starlight: Ben/Deku went to the Isle of the Lost with the other Core four VK’s who traveled back to the Isle in order to find Mal… She went back to the Isle shortly after becoming Ben’s girlfriend and becoming “Lady of the Court” because she felt pressure and stress…

Midnight: Understandable…

Eraserhead: Yeah… There’s a reason why I opted to become and Underground hero instead of a hero who shines in the spotlight… I mean I can’t stand the press they always take a small incident and twist it so that they can gain more followers and publicity for themselves…

Present Mic: I remember when the press started trespassing on UA property… Just so that they could ask you questions about that kidnapping incident with the League…

Eraserhead: Yeah… And you thought it was a good idea to fight them…

Present Mic: No… I wanted to slightly make their ears hurt there is a difference… Honey!!!

Eraserhead: *Playfully rolls his eyes at his Loud Blonde husband (That he loves unconditionally)*

[China Anne McClain:]
Huh, let's get this party started
I swear I'm cold-hearted
There's no negotiation
I'm not here for debatin'
You need some motivation?
Just look at Ben's face
Then ask yourself how long you think I'll remain patient
I'll throw him overboard and let him swim with killer sharks
You either hand over the wand or he'll be ripped apart

Belle: Ben!!!

Denki: Why do they want that wand so badly? I mean I understand they want to leave and all but they are being a bit over dramatic… I mean why do they have Midobro tied up like that… And why is that guy Harry trying to push him of the plank of that Pirate Ship…

Kirishima: Well… Starlight did warn us that Uma and the rest of those Pirates would be acting different since her and Mal hated one another… But I didn’t think that meant that Uma would be throwing Mido- I mean Izubro off a ship into shark infested waters…

Present Mic: Honestly… That girl Uma sounds kind of Cray-Cray… As much as I love her outfits and hair, she definitely sounds crazy in this video… I agree with Shinso’s little boyfriend Kaminari… She shouldn’t be holding the little listener tied up like that… Because that would mean she is committing a felony and could go to prison, I don’t care if they are off on some weird villainy island…

Now, let's all just be smart
Although for you that must be hard
You'll get your wand
No one has to come to any harm
Don't try to intimidate
Your bark is much worse than your bite
Who's the baddest of them all?
I guess we're finding out tonight

Mina: I just realized… I looks like the VK’s are fighting one another…

Midnight: The VK’s aren’t the only people present though, I swear I saw that Lonnie girl…