The Barrier comes down/Break this down

StarLight: Alright lets continue with the reaction now shall we?

We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from.
And that's why I can't be queen of just Auradon.
I have to be queen of the Isle, too, and it's time that we take the barrier down forever.
We can't do that.
It's up to us, Dad.
I choose to be a king who moves forward.
It's time for forgiveness.
It's time for new beginnings.
The barrier will come down.

All Might: The Barrier? What is Young Mid- I mean young Izuku talking about?

Eraserhead: I have no idea… But something tells me that this has something to do with that Island Starlight was talking about earlier…

Starlight: That is correct Eraser… Izuku or Ben and Mal decided that they should take down the barrier which separates the Isle of the Lost from the rest of Auradon… The Isle of the Lost is an island where fairytale villains such as The Evil Queen and Maleficent were banished many years ago after they attempted to either curse or take over kingdoms… Princess Belle and Beast created the dome which separates Auradon and the Isle many years ago… And Ben or Deku decided that it was time to bring the barrier down… And since he is the King of Auradon already, his decision is what goes…

Bakugou: What did that Mal chick mean by “wanting to be the Queen of the Isle and Auradon”... Isn’t she supposed to only be Deku’s girlfriend? And not a Queen…

Present Mic: I was actually confused about this line myself… Perhaps we will learn more as we continue with the videos…

Nezu: I agree… 💭Hm? Could it be that Maleficent’s dear daughter is marrying Young Ben? That would explain why she called herself the Queen of the Isle and Auradon… Maybe I should have a little chat with Belle or Adam in the future about this development…

Yes!
Bring it down, Mal.
To make the world a better place...
...we have to do it face to face.

Nezu: Everybody seems to be cheering…

Eraserhead: Perhaps this development isn’t such a bad thing after all… I agree with Problem child’s declaration earlier… Those children deserve a fresh start…

Inko: That’s rich coming from you Eraserhead… You and All Might ruined my life… And I will never forget it…

Present Mic: How the hell are you out of that jail cell? I thought Shota told me you were supposed to be locked away for at least 10-20 years due to those charges of child abuse and neglect…

Eraserhead: She was locked up… Starlight-

StarLight: Inko has been brought here by me in order to watch Izuku- I mean Ben’s life now that he finally escaped her abusive hold… Don’t worry though I have her secured behind a breach proof  barrier which means she can’t move… And if she does try anything I will not hesitate to send her back to prison with a harsher sentence since I have seen each and every little crime she has committed over the years and I am not afraid to pull them up to the judges during her hearing in a few days…

My plan.
Ha!
Yes!

Inko: Who the hell is that girl?

Starlight: Shut up Inko… Anyways that woman is Uma the daughter of Ursula and possible daughter of Dr.Facilier (There’s a rumor that Celia and Freddie are Uma’s half sisters but I don’t know whether or not the rumor is true or not which is why I said possible daughter of Dr.Facilier) Anyways lets continue with another musical number much like the one you watched earlier… Which features the VK’s or Villain Kids… And the AK’s or the Auradon Kids…

In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face
We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time
We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this