Click here to view the strategy 10.27

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.27

Xiao Xu looked serious and stood at the door, holding a large stack of information in his hand. He squatted down at the door and said, "Mr. Mo, this is a stack of information."

"Ah?" Mo Zhiyang sat up with his arms propped up, looking confused. He really didn't know what Xiao Xu meant.

The materials were bound beautifully and neatly. Xiao Xu took out the first stack and put it at his feet. "This stack contains detailed records of three ways to tie a tie. I hope you, as a canary, will learn from it and never let Mr. Rong go out wearing such an ugly tie again."

"Hiss~" Mo Zhiyang knew what he was going to do. These words were not very harmful, but extremely insulting. If he said it on purpose, he might kill him with one shot.

Xiao Xu took out the second book, "This is Canary's self-cultivation that I compiled. I have highlighted the particularly important parts in red. I hope Mr. Mo will take a good look at it."

"Also, here are the recipes, here is the popular science about sexual positions, here is Mr. Rong's work and rest schedule, and there are categories of hobbies, that's all." Xiao Xu put everything into the script and then stood up, "I hope Mr. Mo will study hard and make progress every day."

After saying that, he exited very politely and closed the door.

Mo Zhiyang was left alone in the room. He was stunned for a long time before he came to his senses, "That guy, is he teaching me how to do things?"

"Obviously," the system sighed, "I didn't expect it to happen to you" There was a hint of gloating in its tone.

Looking at the Xinhua Dictionary paper beside the door, Mo Zhiyang laid back down, covered himself with the quilt and ignored it."Labour and management don't want to be canaries who follow the rules. Labor and management want to be white lotus canaries, making him unable to stop. This is bullsh*t."

This guy is actually teaching Bai Lian ancestors how to do things, how ridiculous! He turned over and went back to sleep.

Rong Yichen, on the other hand, waited for the things to be done and came back. He took off his shoes when he came in and saw the blood stains on the tips of his leather shoes. He was not very happy and was afraid of scaring the other, so he threw away the shoes.

The house was empty, he guessed no one was awake yet. He went up to the second floor and opened the door, and immediately saw the thick stack of paper on the ground. He bent down to pick it up.

After reading a few pages, his eyes lit up and he actually picked it up and started studying it.

Mo Zhiyang was sleepy and felt like there was someone beside him. He opened his eyes in confusion and saw that it was him, "Mr. Rong, you're back?"

"Yeah," Rong Yichen responded, stuffing the pile of papers into the drawer, standing up and loosening his tie, "I'm going to take a shower first."

He seems to be hiding something from him.

Mo Zhiyang secretly glanced at the drawer of the bedside table. After thinking about it, he decided not to look at it. The guy smelled like blood just now, which was definitely not a good thing.

Maybe it's some kind of record of murder and robbery. It's better not to look at it. He got out of bed and went to the first floor to cook.

When Rong Yichen came out, he found that he was not there. Wearing a bathrobe, he walked to the drawer, opened it and took out the pile of paper. After looking at the pictures on the paper for a long time, he said, "You can try this posture at night."