Betrayed love

Momo Yaoyorozu and Awase Yosetu are both high school lovers. Of course both are student athletes who live to play sports with Momo playing volleyball as Awase love playing football. One Awase popped the question while everyone was around them as Momo was happy as she said yes as everyone cheered. With Momo she had the perfect life her being rich, being captain of the volleyball team while her now fiancé captain of the football team but the thing is he was poor and was doing everything he could to keep his family afloat but that what he wants everyone to believe as he was deep down a enemy of all women as he cheat on them and leave them. Everyone is completely oblivious to this except for one person who the blonde hair name Katsuki Bakugo.

The reason with him is that he knows how the game works as he stopped his ways when he met his love life Camie. After he met her his life has completely flipped over as if he became a new person normally he was the hot headed one of the class but now that he was dating Camie he doesn't yell anymore which shocked everyone. Now the reason as to how he know something about Awase is because he thinks he's full of shit and was kept on track to see if he's up to something. When he heard about the proposal he faked laughed as he seen it all when he saw him with another girl the day before the proposal. Soon he went to Momo giving her a shocking confession.

Katsuki: he says he loves you but he doesn't just know your being played by him ponytail.

Momo:*shocked* w-what do you mean by that I don't believe that.

Katsuki: trust me I may be hotheaded before but I know what I'm talking about he's not the person you expect him to be I've been there before I've met Camie here.

As he gave her a card as she see the name Izuku Midoriya on it as she heard of his company which is Green Dragon tech as she looks at Katsuki who nodded with a smirk as she see that whenever he smirk he's confident on what he's saying as she started to take into consideration as she put that in the back of her mind. After that she found it kinda odd that for the last few days before Katsuki even came to her that Awase been acting strange and it became even worst when he hasn't answered her at all. When she went to his dorm room she heard another female voice as it seem as if she's moaning. When Momo opened the door she saw Awase with another girl by the way it looks it seem to be Setsuna Tokage from his class as she saw them completely naked as Setsuna spoke up.

Setsuna: *moaning* faster daddy faster give me your rich cock that will lead to us having children.

Awase: as you wish your better then all the other girls including that bitch Momo.

Deadpool: Author-San~ what are you doing?

Author: *loading gun* about to kill a fucker for calling my Queen a bitch.

Deadpool: wait wait I got a better idea!!!!

Author: and what's that

Deadpool: let's dip him in acid

Author:*eyes widen and became sparkle* good idea

Author: sorry about that guys (not really I do want to kill him for what he said)

When Momo saw and heard what he said she took the ring off and threw it away  as she was very heartbroken that she got betrayed and that Katsuki was right. She went to her dorm and started crying her heart out as she was heartbroken and cheated on luckily for her she got a recording of what he did with the whore.