Spending time together

After the whole ordeal of Momo getting betrayed by her classmates and her parents along with her ex fiancé which she somehow got alimony due to him cheating as she seen Izuku giving her the alimony a few days after the betrayal. Momo learned that Izuku has a daughter as he see that he's a true father to her as she sees the smile on her face as she asked if Momo was her mother as both looked at each other as Izuku told Eri it's up to her to see if she's her mother or not as Eri took it that she was as she called her mama which Momo took great pride and accepted it.

A few days later both Izuku and Momo spent time together with Eri as they felt as if they are a family. The day before they started spending time together Izuku asked Momo out as Momo herself didn't know what to expect when he asked her out as she said yes.

Right now they are at an amusement park due to Izuku taking the day off and wanted to show both Eri and Momo that he cares about them. Of course Momo saw Izuku as the caring guy since she first met him as she fallen for him even more as she was glad that she's dating him. Right now in the amusement park they are having a wonderful time as Momo linked arms with Izuku as she is clearly smiling as she is walking with both her boyfriend and daughter.

Momo: thank you Izu for today I enjoyed it especially since we are we our daughter.

Izuku: I'm glad you enjoyed it I hate to see you depressed even if I'm at work.

Momo: to be honest you're only doing that to provide for the both of us so basically I don't mind.

As they continued talking a certain someone had spoke out which made Momo annoyed.

Awase: well well well look who it.......its my former-

As Awase saw Izuku he stiffened up as they both saw each other face to face as he soon stayed quiet.

Izuku: what's wrong with you afraid of me?

Awase: n-no why would I be afraid of you?

Izuku: then why are you stuttering then.

Soon Kirishma saw Momo as he spoke up as he was pissed that Momo willingly found someone.

Kirishma: yet you say you didn't cheat but your with this weakling.

Soon Awase wide eye when he heard the word weakling.

Izuku: your calling me weakling but beating in a girl is strong though.

Kirishma: she the one who cheated in Awase that's not womanly.

Izuku: what proof do you have that she cheated.

Soon the record scratch when Izuku said that to him.

Kirishma: w-what?

Izuku got into his face and said it again.

Izuku: what proof do you have that she cheated did you ask for her side.

Tenya: look sir whoever you are!! We don't need proof that she cheated she's just a whore.

As Tenya out his hand on his shoulder as Izuku quickly reacted and started fighting the guys as Momo tried to pull him off as she just realized that she doesn't need to as she got off and pulled Eri away as she just allowed Izuku to do what he did as everyone was chanting fight. As Momo enjoyed it even more as she kinda chanted fight as well as Wei was confused. Soon everything calmed down as the cops asked what happened as someone pointed out that Tenya and Kirishma started it as kirishma called Momo-

Author: do I have to it already pains me to say it

Deadpool: no don't worry just end it there