Unwanted reunion

It's been months since both Izuku and Momo made their love they both became engaged as they had been planning their wedding. Momo getting ahead in life isn't what she expected but she accepted rather quickly as right now she's is at work sorting something before heading back home until she heard an unfamiliar voice.

MBF: we are here to see the CEO of this industry.

Momo: *not looking at them*well the CEO of our company is not here today would you like to book a meeting in 3 months time same exact day and time.

MBF:*starting to get irritated* no! I need to talk to him now my time is precious.

Momo:*presses a button and finally looks up* well sorry sir if you can't make an appointment or don't have one you are not welcomed here unless otherwise.

As MBF saw that his former daughter worked here as a secretary as he blow a fuse seeing his former daughter here.

MBF: YOU BITCH HIW THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS POSITION AND JOB  YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO BE LIVING ON THE STREETS LIKE THE WHORE AND BITCH YOUR ARE QUIT THIS JOB AND SUFFER THATS SUPPOSE TO BE YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR BEKNG A WHORE.

Just as he was about to touch her she got up and back up.

Momo: sorry sir but touching the CEO secretary and future wife is prohibited if you touch me I will press charges for assault.

MBF: YOU CANT DO THAT IM A VERY IMPORTANT PERSON......YOU DISGRACE IS FUCKING UP THE COMPANIES NAME BY BEING A SLUT QUIT NOW OR ELSE.

By now Momo see both the security guards and her fiancee as they wanted her to persuade him to hit her as she looked back to her BF.

Momo: or else what???

MBF: THATS DOES IT!!!!!

As he came over to her and punched her in her face as she actually took it like it was lunch as she had the will power to come back from a punch.

Momo: what you failed to realize is that my Fiancé and the guards are here and they are my witnesses to what you did to me just now.

As MBF looked back to see the security guards and Izuku there as Izuku pointed to the cameras that was filming the whole thing as MBF wide eyed as he realized he's fucked.

Izuku: your under arrest for assault of my employer and fiancé.

Momo: and I will be pressing charges as well for emotional damage as well for yelling at me and pressing charges for trespassing as well.

MBF:YOU CANT DO THAT IM THE CEO OF THE YAOYOROZU WORLD WIDE.

Momo: I can and I will please take him away for me.

As the security guards did and took him away as the police was called as MBF was taken away. After the police saw what the cameras was filming as they see from start to beginning as they asked Momo who came with them for questioning on what has happened as she told them what the camera  had shown and they asked if she would like to press charges as she responded yes as she told them about the other charges she would like to press as they take that as well.

When the company that her BF worked for had brought up a lot as it came out that MFB had embezzled money and that he was cheating on MBM this whole time. The whole company had decided together that they would fire her BF as they came to Izuku and told him that they would pay for every alimony plus a little more if they put him in prison which Izuku agreed. While they were in the subject Momo BF old company asked if they can still get the 3 month time  and day that Momo offered as Izuku looked at Momo who nodded telling him that it's not to late for it since he open on that day to begin with and such he agreed to it as her BF old company came to a agreement on the time and day.

Right now Momo is being checked on by a nurse who is famous for her job as she is done with checking her.

Chisato: alright my darling niece only thing you gained from your former father lunch was a bruise but don't worry it won't affect your wedding in a few months ok dear

Momo: Hai thank you Auntie

Chisato: you're welcome so how are you and my Nephew Momo?

Momo: we are doing good I still won't believe that my fiancé have one of the most famous nurse in the world to be his aunt.

Chisato: I know and if anything I'm actually going to become a doctor in the near future I also might be the head director as well.

Momo: oh really? I hope you get it I have high hopes for you to become those things.

Chisato: oh thank you also-

Momo: when I became pregnant is it ok if me and Izu come to you personally as our doctor you know?

Chisato: you just read my mind I was gonna tell you to do that.

Momo: *laughs a bit* oh ok im glad we are on the same page then.

Chisato: that makes 2 of us

Soon the 2 of them left the room as Chisato had other things to do as they both part ways as Momo went to Izuku as he was in the room relaxing in his bed as he was also tossing the ball in the air and one last time he did it again as she caught it making him look at her.

Momo: hey dear

Izuku: hey dear

As they both kissed as Izuku sat up as she sat in the bed with him.

Izuku: so how's your face?

Momo: it's alright only a bruise apparently my BF hit like a girl hell probably worst then me.

Izuku: I don't know about that you can hit as if me and you are the same person.

Momo punched him laughing to what he said as he looked at her as she soon realized he was being serious.

Momo: wait you were serious??

Izuku: yeah thats right there was a good punch not gonna lie but yeah you can hit hard when you want to for real.

Momo: oh ok sorry if I did that.

Izuku: oh trust me you gonna have to do more damage to take me out I'm more of the hard headed type so a punch like that wouldn't bother me unless you get a frying pan or something like that.

Momo: don't tempt me honey you know that I can or my hells fury.

Izuku: trust me when you unleashed that shit there I thought everyone was gonna take a L even me myself.

Momo: your right wait a minute???

Izuku: what is it??

Momo: where's Eri today didn't we suppose to pick her up or what??

Izuku: oh she's with my mom don't worry.

Momo: oh ok then.

As Momo climbed in the bed and hugged Izuku back as he enjoyed her hugging her.

Momo: I love you Izu.

Izuku: I love you too Mo-Chan.

As they kissed and soon left to go take a shower.

That's then end of this chapter