Love cookies

A peaceful day at Hazbin Hotel. Today, Angle was inspired to make cookies so he spent half a day sitting in the kitchen.

Everyone feels strange, except for Hell Princess Charlie, who believes that Angel has really changed his personality.

But not. When the cake came out of the oven, Angle happily invited everyone to enjoy his results. Charlie wanted to try his cake but was immediately stopped by her girlfriend, Vaggie.

Hearing a cracking sound, everyone turned to look. Demon Radio, aka Alastor was eating a cookie with a disgusted face.

"Bad, not delicious at all" Alastor said.

Vaggie asked him again: "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, probably because I'm so strong that there's nothing wrong with me!" Alastor smiled, raised his hand and snorted proudly.

Then came Angel's burst of laughter, he said: "You know what? Those cookies contain love potion."

"What does that mean?" Charlie asked from behind Vaggi.

Angle tried not to laugh and explained to the bewildered crowd: "Within 1 minute, whoever Alastor sees first will be loved by him~"

Alastor was bewildered and confused, while everyone was avoiding him. Vaggie stood in front of Charlie, shouting: "Close your eyes! Alastor!"

Before could do this, the hotel door opened. Accompanied by the joyful laughter of Lucifer, the King of Hell.

"Charlie, oh, my little princess~" Lucifer laughed loudly calling his little daughter, while his daughter was telling him to quickly run away before things got worse.

But it's not enough time. Alastor rushed to hug Lucifer, his tail and ears wagging like a puppy. Lucifer was annoyed and pushed him away, saying in a hateful voice: "Alastor, are you planning to scare me?"

Alasto's face gradually wrinkled, and now his tail was hanging down. Lucifer is more difficult to understand. "What the fuck is going on?" cried Lucifer.

Charlie rushed to her father's side, along with Vaggie to separate the two of them. To be more precise, separate Alastor from Lucifer.

Angle held his stomach and laughed non-stop, his tone teasing Alastor in his puppy state. "Who just crowed that something wouldn't happen?"

Vaggie angrily shouted at him to shut up. After successfully removing Alastor from Lucifer, Charlie also explained the story to her father.

Lucifer didn't care much, he just wanted to come here to visit his little daughter, and then return home with the unfinished books. More precisely, he are evading work.

Sat for a while, and looked at Alastor tied up on the floor with a bored expression. Alastor had enough strength to escape the rope, but because a few minutes ago he was scolded by Lucifer for being a bad deer, he obediently did not try to escape anymore. Lucifer also praised that Angel's cookies had a great effect, giving him goosebumps.

Alasto always looks at him with the eyes of a puppy, which makes him uncontrollable. Charlie's youngest daughter suggested that he rest in a bedroom in the hotel. Due to his daughter's lovely concern, Lucifer gave up the unfinished books and told himself that he would finish them tomorrow.

He went upstairs and left Alasto on the floor. But just as he was leaving, Alasto broke free from the rope. He placed his hand on his forehead, frowned, and looked at Angel lying on the sofa.

"When will this end?" Alastor said in disgust.

Angle didn't care much, just replied: "24 hours"

Alastor looked away in disgust. He admitted that he couldn't help but run to hug Lucifer and he wanted more. Damned! What the fuck is he thinking?!! Alastor held his head, frowning. But his ears and tail wagging endlessly when