Duck

Lucifer wants to show his daughter Charlie his transformation performance. As well as so that all the residents in the hotel could witness his strength.

Lucifer confidently turned into a snake and crawled everywhere in the hotel. Coming to the sofa where Angle was lying, he immediately transformed into a cat. Angle reached out to caress him. Lucifer then turned into a pigeon again and flew to the bar table, took a Jocker card from Husk's hand and flew away.

He landed by transforming into a police dog. Lucifer admits that he intentionally turned into a dog to scare his daughter's obnoxious friend. And Lucifer succeeded in scaring Alastor, making him unable to stand and falling to the floor, his face was a bit pale but quickly turned into a smile like usual.

Lucifer laughed a little in his heart. Jump on the table, where her daughters Charlie and Vaggie are. Turn into a golden duckling, small and lovely.

Alastor stood up, brushed the dust off his clothes, and gave Lucifer an unfriendly look. Alastor smiled, took the stick and walked over, saying in his radio voice: "A great performance! King of Hell!!"

"Thank you for your compliment" Lucifer replied confidently, in the form of a duck and walked to the edge of the table.

Alastor retaliated against this. He grabbed the duck in front of him and put it directly into his mouth.

Charlie rushed forward in panic, grabbed Alastor's collar, and shouted loudly: "Alastor! What are you doing to my father?! Let him go!!" Vaggie also came to support, punching Alastor in the stomach so hard that he had to release Lucifer.

Lucifer jumped out from Alastor's mouth, his whole body covered in saliva and disgust. "What the fuck is going on?? It's disgusting!!"

Charlie quickly walked up to him and said anxiously, "Dad, are you okay?"

"No, no, no, no! It's not good at all!" Lucifer was disgusted looking at all the saliva on his body, this was horrible!!

Alastor didn't have any remorse, he chuckled. Vaggie angrily grabbed his collar.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I can't resist the duck meat in front of me~" Alasto smiled and looked at Lucifer.

"Alastor, but you're a deer! And deer don't eat ducks!!" Vaggie grabbed Alastor's collar even tighter.

"Oh, but what if that deer is a demon?~" Alastor grinned.

"Okay! Stop here. First apologize to my father, Alastor" Charlie tried to stop the two, and spoke in a sharp voice.

When they all turned around, Lucifer was in a bubble. And Niffty is literally washing him.