Friends

Charlie wants her father Lucifer and Alastor to be closer to each other, without fighting, without brawls.

So she came up with an idea. Charlie kicked Lucifer and Alastor into a room, with many decorative strings, balloons and cute words stuck on the wall: "Let's be friends♡"

Lucifer quickly showed a disgusted expression, on the contrary. Alastor was very calm again, giggling and patting the king's shoulder encouragingly. "It seems like Charlie is supporting us, right? Darling?~"

"Stop being so delusional." Lucifer shook his hand away, sitting dejectedly in the chair his daughter had set up. Alastor also followed, sitting across from him and kept smiling. "The room is beautifully decorated~"

"It would have been nicer without all the heart-shaped balloons, especially the pink ones." Lucifer lay down on the chair, using his claws to burst the balloons rolling on the floor.

Alastor's mouth grinned, he stood up and approached his lover. "Isn't that proof of our love?~" Lucifer's skin crawled a bit, his face turned slightly red when Alastor leaned closer. Alastor just chuckled when he successfully teased the king.

He suddenly stood up and walked towards the words neatly written by Charlie. Looking at the text, he felt itchy. He grabbed the red pen on the table and crossed out the word "friends" written on it. Then write the word "LOVERS" yourself.

Lucifer looked at all his actions and felt confused. He picked up the cookie on the table and took a bite to chew. "Is that line very important?" He asked, while eating.

Alastor chuckled again, coming to the king's side. "Yes. It made my eyes itchy, but it's okay now~".

But, he kissed him on the forehead. Mouth smiling brightly. "Are the cookies delicious?"

"Have?" Lucifer is a bit confusing.

With momentum, Alastor leaned closer to him. "I also want to try YOURS~" Lucifer seemed to understand, his face suddenly turned red. He pushed Alastor's face away, finished eating the cookie with his other hand, his voice faltering. "You can eat what's on the table."

"Oh, but I want to eat here~". Alastor pressed his lips against his lover's lips, pried open his mouth, and wriggled inside. Until he touched the other person's small, wet tongue, he immediately wrapped it around it, biting and sucking it without letting go. Only when his lover's breathing gradually became weak and he raised his hand to hit him hard on the shoulder, did he become attached to Lucifer and leave his mouth.

Lucifer took in oxygen, breathing with difficulty. Alastor chuckled, grabbed his face, forcing him to look straight at him. "You have to know how to breathe through your nose, right?~"

Lucifer's eyes watered, his voice whispered, holding the horn on the Radio demon's head. "You son of a bitch!"

Alastor didn't seem guilty at all. He kissed his lover's lips once more, then slid down the white throat, biting hard on it until it bled. He greedily licked it clean, not leaving a single drop. He whispered softly into his lover's ear: "Maybe we should let Charlie know about our relationship, right? My King?~"