Hug me

Lucifer returns after a long day at work. Not stopping there, he still has a bunch of unfinished books. Entering the house with a languid face, Alastor stood there, smiling and greeting him.

"Welcome back, My King~" He chuckled when he saw the king's pathetic appearance, slightly reaching out his arms waiting for his lover to hug him. But Lucifer didn't care, just walked past him, hugging the rubber duck lying on the sofa.

Alastor felt extremely unhappy, he approached Lucifer who was holding the duck. "Do you like it more than you like me?"

Lucifer didn't care much, he just spoke straight out without paying attention to the Radio demon's increasingly darker face. "Yeah, it makes me feel good, but you make me so stressed that I cry!"

"Oh, I see~" Alastor smiled as usual, as if planning something and went straight upstairs. Lucifer is even more difficult to understand.

After feeling much better, Lucifer returned to his office. He was surprised and stunned when Alastor was preparing to burn his rubber ducks!!

"Alastor! What the fuck are you doing?!" Lucifer shouted angrily, startling Alastor a bit. He chuckled, not looking guilty at all. "I just burned it~"

Alasto shook the golden duck in front of the fireplace. Lucifer's body trembled, he had never felt so weak before. "Put it down, what do you want?"

"You hug me~" Alastor grinned, throwing the duck aside, opening his arms to welcome the king's hug.

Lucifer was a bit confused, suspecting that Alastor would trick him, but because of the ducks, Lucifer accepted to be tricked. Moving to wrap his arms around Alastor, he also bent down to hug back.

"Are you crazy, Alastor?" Lucifer boredly rubbed the red deer's back, Alastor happily spoke in his radio voice. "Because you don't pay attention to me."

"For that you are willing to burn my duck?" Lucifer was so angry that he wanted to vomit blood, grabbed his hair, and growled. Alastor smiled, hugged Lucifer's waist, kissed the king who was bitter at him on the cheek.

Lucifer angrily pinched his face and kept staring at him. "How much did you burn?"

"No~" Alastor chuckled, taking the king's hand, kissing it softly. "If I do that, you will be very angry with me~"

"Good. So what's burning in the furnace?" Lucifer's heart was a little lighter, glad that none of his ducks had to die, but still could not forgive Alastor's actions. He pointed towards the furnace, constantly wondering.

"Oh, those are your books~" Alastor's smile gradually turned into a despicable smile, just like his personality. Lucifer grabbed his collar, his face turned black, he was so angry that he couldn't say anything. Alastor just hugged his waist, giggled, and kissed the tip of his lover's nose. "It's something that prevents you from noticing me, so I have to burn it~"