o n e

TW: Rape

______

- R E A D E R ' S  P O V -

Bellé was packing her bags.

She finally thought that she'd be able to leave without any trouble. Little did Bellé know, she was very wrong.

She left the house with blue and red lights on top of cop cars outside, with her father going into one of them, with her having the bruises he gave her earlier.

The bruises were the color red, blue, and purple. They covered her entire body. Head to toe. He even included her thighs, chest, neck, and another part that shouldn't be said.

Bellé covered them with concealer. But, as she was on the procedure of covering them, she couldn't help but think of how she got them.

______

E A R L I E R

Bellé was just washing dishes and doing what her father says. Until, he started grabbing Bellé by her hair, and pushed her head into the water.

He started drowning Bellé

She tried pulling myself back onto the surface, but as she did, his grip tightened on her hair.

Bubbles started forming. Bellé was trying to tell him to stop while her head was still underwater.

He then pulled her hair out of the water. She thought he finally felt mercy for her. Instead, he faced her to look into his eyes.

His dead eyes.

But, there was something else about his eyes. Something else was filling the gap of its darkness, it was lust.

Bellé then started crying.

She knew this was going to happen. She shouldn't have done what she did.

"So, you called the cops on me, huh?" Father said, with his casual, cruel tone of voice.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry." Bellé said, her cries were mumbling what she said. "I just wanted help, because you were hurting me too much that time."

"Well, now, I'm going to destroy you much worser." He said. Looking at her body up an down, licking his crusty bottom lip.

"Wait! No, please no!" Bellé pleaded.

Bellé has been punished by her rapist of a father a lot of times, but they always get worser and worser each time.

"Too late. Get up stairs, in one of the guest bedrooms, and when I call your name, you have to say "I'm here, father" if you hear me." He said demandingly.

Bellé knew she can't deny that request, or else it will get worser for her.

"Yes, father." Bellé said. Going upstairs, in one of the guest bedrooms.

Just like how her father asked her to do. She stripped out of her clothes, because she knew all too well that her father would rip it off her if she didn't take them off.

Bellé felt disgusted. Not by her, but her father. If you can even call him one.

Bellé's father is a CEO of many of his companies. So, Bellé never worried about money.